Need advice

Saif

In General yes you can as 6 in each band meets the "Competent English" requirement of the 189 visa (I assume 190 too)

But Two things you should look into:

1) The assessment bodies for Accounting/External Auditor required that you have 7 in each band before they assessed your degree. For Internal Auditor I see the Assessment body is VETASSESS, so I am not sure what they require you would need to check with them if you need a certain score.

2) For Auditors (External or Internal) you would need at least 75 points to have a chance at getting an Invitation to apply in a reasonable amount of time if at all and having a 6 in each band will give you 0 points towards that 75. I think it would be extremely difficult to get to 75 points without being able to claim any points from English Language ability.

Difficult to say with such little information. 

As you have competent English only, you meet the English threshold requirements but receive no points for English.

As such a 189 would be unlikely to receive an invite. A 190 may have more chance, depending on you specific situation and the State chosen.

Archived