How difficult is it for a British pensioner to obtain a visa to live in Australia with Australian Pensioner husband

Juditta

12 minutes ago, Raul Senise said:

You have certainly changed your tune in this thread. 

The other interesting point is that after denying that you are commercial operator, you now state that you have been doing visas for 15 years. You are now even commenting on Regulations, Legislation, Policy and how case officers process applications.

You are obviously a commercial operator and possibly unregistered and in a number of posts have tried to get people to contact you directly.

As per the rules of the forum, you need to disclose your commercial status to the moderators.

I will not respond to any more of your posts as I will not give your increasingly bad advice any further life, or allow you to hijack the thread further, to push your personal agenda.

I am flattered to be considered a commercial operator.

In 2001 I got my wife and daughter visitor visas from a high risk country to visit Australia and my family, I stayed offshore.

In 2004 I got my wife and 2 daughters visitor visas from same country to Australia I travelled with them as between jobs 8503 imposed.

I got citizenship for my kids by descent.

An event happened and I successfully had my wife's 8503 condition removed.

Applied for Partner Visa and was granted (820 & PR) think this was 2004 late or early 2005.

Got citizenship for wife think 2 years later.

Relationship broke down.

A dating relationship with a person from high risk again lead to numerous visitor visa applications (some approved others not) and almost a partner application - but did not work out.

A third relationship from another high risk country was far more complex and had numerous types of visa applications including visitor, PMV and 820 some approved others refused.

So no never been a pro but used a few very good RMA's

In addition both Snifter and Verystormy I sent my list of visas I have had to deal with (more detail than above) on 16/Feb/2018 and informed them I an not new to this.

I also see a few names that cross different forums including a moderator and RMA's, none of them seem to have the same opinion as you - that I work in the industry.

I find your comment sentiment offensive.

Happy to supply proof of what is possible above.

21 minutes ago, Stung said:

In addition both Snifter and Verystormy I sent my list of visas I have had to deal with (more detail than above) on 16/Feb/2018 and informed them I an not new to this.

I also see a few names that cross different forums including a moderator and RMA's, none of them seem to have the same opinion as you - that I work in the industry.

Just because we have never voiced the opinion doesn't mean we do not share it.

3 hours ago, Stung said:

I find your comment sentiment offensive.

Happy to supply proof of what is possible above.

Come on, please... we are not in this forum to talk about your personal experience, I'm so sorry...  

We are here to find some good and real advices about Our Visa...

That's it...

Guest The Pom Queen
8 minutes ago, Stung said:

Happy to give - but not be cut down and accused

That's is it!

ADMIN NOTE: Please get back to the original topic, any further derailment, or breach of forum rules, will be met with a warning being issued.