189/190 visa processing from March 2018

[mention=243175]Aimz[/mention] My partner is an electrician so he couldn’t get state sponsorship for QLD, we’ve been waiting for an invite since Feb with 70 points but they was only inviting 300 a round.. so we was waiting exactly 5 months! We also want to go to Brisbane I have family on the Sunshine Coast.. Just hoping to get the grant around Jan/Feb!! I’m sure you will receive an invite by the end of the year if you have 70 points! [emoji846] 

Ah sorry I see.. So annoying isn’t it that QLD don’t sponsor for these jobs:( we have family near the Sunshine Coast too around half hour from Brisbane city. It’s good you have only waited 5 months with them only inviting 300 as well, so hopefully now they they will be inviting more.. iv got my heart set on hearing by Dec. Just need him to get the 8’s in his test in couple of weeks. It’s so harsh when he is getting 8.5’s and 9’s but then a 7.5 in writing [emoji35][emoji35][emoji22]
Aww really hope you get a grant soon ?

Hi Guyz,

I am new to the chat.

I am a new nurse, completed skills assessment, police clearance and english requirements. I have applied for 190 visa on April 19, 2018 with 65 points + (5 of 190 )but have not got any response yet. Do I need to submit any documents when applying. I have applied through the homeaffairs website and provided information to the questions. 

Am I on the right track

I have almost given up hope of any invite after viewing the invitations for july 2018 which only invited for point score of 75+ onwards

Thanks in advance. 

5 hours ago, Trishail said:

Hi Guyz,

I am new to the chat.

I am a new nurse, completed skills assessment, police clearance and english requirements. I have applied for 190 visa on April 19, 2018 with 65 points + (5 of 190 )but have not got any response yet. Do I need to submit any documents when applying. I have applied through the homeaffairs website and provided information to the questions. 

Am I on the right track

I have almost given up hope of any invite after viewing the invitations for july 2018 which only invited for point score of 75+ onwards

Thanks in advance. 

Hey, 

Which state 190 did you select? Note that if you pick a specific state when applying for the 190 then that will go in your favor. 

The high points for invite is for the 189 visa, they don't share the point scores on invites for the 190s so dont be disheartened with what you have seen. 

I'll let someone else respond regarding the documents, I had an agent so am not sure. 

Good luck! Xxx

• 4 weeks later...
[mention=243175]Aimz[/mention] My partner is an electrician so he couldn’t get state sponsorship for QLD, we’ve been waiting for an invite since Feb with 70 points but they was only inviting 300 a round.. so we was waiting exactly 5 months! We also want to go to Brisbane I have family on the Sunshine Coast.. Just hoping to get the grant around Jan/Feb!! I’m sure you will receive an invite by the end of the year if you have 70 points! [emoji846] 

Well we have now decided to opt for 190 NSW as yet again the ielts writing was not enough to get superior. We feel we already wasted far too much time and money on these tests an we just really want to get there. Even though we had our heart set on QLD, we will be ecstatic to be able to go to NSW. It’s 2 years and when we visited we actually loved the northern rivers area which is close to the border of QLD. Fingers crossed we won’t be waiting too long for 190 with 65 points! Hope you hear soon for your grant!!

2 hours ago, Aimz said:

Well we have now decided to opt for 190 NSW as yet again the ielts writing was not enough to get superior.

I feel your pain! All the experts say the PTE writing is easier. Although you seem to be set on another direction I thought I would let you know anyway.

Thanks

I feel your pain! All the experts say the PTE writing is easier. Although you seem to be set on another direction I thought I would let you know anyway.
Thanks

Thank you.. we very nearly went for PTE but thought we would try for 190. We are so keen to get the ball properly rolling.. the IELTS has been so stressful!!