Transport links from the Sunshine Coast to Brisbane CBD

Guest tanzela

Guest tanzela

:jiggy:G'Day Sport !

I was wondering if anyone knew what the transport links from Noosa or the Sunshine Coast area were like going into Brisbane CBD by Train/Ferry etc. because I am in the throws of securing a job in the CBD but really want to live near the beach eg, Noosa which looks lovely and I cannot find any good transport links. Please let me know if you are aware of reliable rail links from Sunshine Coast to the CBD.

Thanks ever so much. Take care

x

Guest melly

I don't think there is a train line from sunshine coast to Brisbane. Best bet would be to drive to Caboolture which is a fair drive and then catch a train.

Otherwise driving from Beerwah would be at least 1.25 hrs. A lot more in the rush hours !!

I would not live in Noosa and work in Brisbane-it would be a killer every day.

Have you thought about somewhere like Redcliffe ?

Guest Laura G

Have you thought about the Gold Coast???

I live at Upper Coomera, there is a train station at Coomera, which takes you into the CBD, the station is 5 mins drive from me and I can park at the Station (no charge) it's about about 50 mins - 1 hour journey into CBD. for example the 7.50am train arrives before 9.00am into Brisbane. It's not that Brisbane is far, there are quite a lot of stops, as this is a main line.

It take me about 20 mins to drive into Surfers Paradise from Upper Coomera, or I can get to other nice beaches in about 10 - 15 mins from Coomera.

Guest Stoner

noosa/sunny coast get in your car & sit in traffic for 2/3 hours each way on a good day. i would rethink as somone said coomera is well placed for work i think every one is looking for that home & away place they are out ther but their is no work at them.

Archived