Hyper Active Thyroid/ Graves disease

Jamie58

Hi Jamie and welcome to the forum.  What you need to do at the medical is also submit as much information as possible.  when we had our medicals we were told that if you have or had an illness to provide information on - What it was, investigations and treatment and prognosis - they're really looking at how much it might cost.

My son and I had both had some renal investigations - I got a letter from my son's consultant and I provided letters from my consultant which said what had been suspected, the investigations and that there was no further treatment necessary.

Providing the information often means there's no need for them to ask you to get an opinion/tests etc.  See if your GP can provide a letter covering the information.

14 hours ago, ali said:

Hi Jamie and welcome to the forum.  What you need to do at the medical is also submit as much information as possible.  when we had our medicals we were told that if you have or had an illness to provide information on - What it was, investigations and treatment and prognosis - they're really looking at how much it might cost.

My son and I had both had some renal investigations - I got a letter from my son's consultant and I provided letters from my consultant which said what had been suspected, the investigations and that there was no further treatment necessary.

Providing the information often means there's no need for them to ask you to get an opinion/tests etc.  See if your GP can provide a letter covering the information.

Thank you Ali. We have a letter to say it's only mind and the occasional flare up but it's never been bad enough to medicate. I hope this will be sufficient

• Like 1