lost the plot

melpaul

hi guys really losing it in april our agent asked for my exes passport to be copied and for him to sign he doesn't have one and didn't understand why i needed it apparently something to do with if my son wanted to sponsor him at a later stage surely that would be a different application and nothing to do with ours anyway my agent asked if it could be wavered as he hasn't got it has no intension of getting one didn't hear any thing from co until 2 weeks ago when they said to photo copy my sons passport instead and get ex to sign that instead done that sent it off they have emailed agent today requesting exes passport again dint they read anything as agent has already informed them of this im just being pushed back and forth:arghh:

Guest melissa

I do feel for you. It's murder relying on other people to get it right, when they keep getting it wrong. Hang in there, it will sort itself out.

Darren.

oh dear

your agent should be telling them where to go..............

seriously tho, I would resend them the information you sent them previously about ex not having a passport and gently reminding them that is why they have been sent a copy of your sons passport as they requested.

When my visa application was first picked up by a case officer she 'pooled' me thinking I did not have enought points - when you get pooled you are put in a pile that they look at when anything changes and then decide if your application is valid, you can stay in the pool for up to 2yrs. We challenged it and eventually got our visas, apparently fast tracked because of thier mistake, it still seemed to take ages to be granted.

I am sure it will turn out OK in the end, crossing things for you

Karen X

Archived