Grandfather to be Deported After 30 years

Guest The Pom Queen

I would wager a meat, veg or any other sort of food on a tray would be the last thing on the mind of this Maltese Aussie. In case it is, here's a translation for him

biċċa tal-laħam

10 hours ago, calNgary said:

i have never heard of a chook raffle ,lol, is it a State thing? Im in QLD.

Cal x

No, it's definitely not a state thing....but something which has passed into Australian history now, I guess.  .  Before the days of industrial chicken meat production,   chicken really was a luxury item - something we ate at Christmas or birthdays only   (unless you owned poultry and could kill your own).   The chook raffle has now been replaced by  the meat tray raffle.

• Like 1

That man seemed to be heavily involved in criminal activities over decades and cruelty again animals - a no-go! Rehabilitation didn't work for him as he continued in drug trafficking instead of learning something out of being sent to jail and pick up a decent job afterwards to may become a positive role model for his grand kids. Deport him as he still has the luxury of being sent back to a Western country/island, actually a famous holiday destination where everyone speaks English very well. Personally I don't want such a grandpa around my kids.

Edited by silencio