Hey Everyone,

I just got a direct grant. Applied both on 5/5/17 - Project Admin - LR - TRT - NSW PESE. No documents requested.
This forum has been my life for the past few months so thank you all for getting me through my days and I wish you all good luck xxxx

Congrats, hoping my PR coming next week! It’s been like taking forever though, I believe we will eventually get there.
  • Like 1

On 23/01/2018 at 16:48, ropar said:
On 23/01/2018 at 16:39, Spyke said:
Ours got documents request again last thursday uploaded today. Hope and wish for the grant after this

Did they request for medical as well?

nope we’ve done that on august, overseas police certs and statutory declaration

18 hours ago, stellagee said:

Just saw another candidate got direct grant today, this occupation is on green light now.@AJSAJS, do you any updates after further information provided?

No update as yet, my Immi account still says "Further Assessment. 16 months waiting now!

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 16:31, Fida said:

Hello All...This Morning i silent logged out of this forum  as i was upset and stressed reading all yours msgs here, I got an call from my MA saying my NOM is approved today.. :D

I'm so feeling less that I just dont know how to react....

I hope my visa get approve too ( soon) Im trying to contact PSe but i think they are closed as it is 4 30pm now/

Brilliant news. Keep us all updated.

• Like 1

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 16:16, cachinnation23 said:

Hey Everyone,

I just got a direct grant. Applied both on 5/5/17 - Project Admin - LR - TRT - NSW PESE. No documents requested.

This forum has been my life for the past few months so thank you all for getting me through my days and I wish you all good luck xxxx

Congratulations. I bet its an amazing feeling. Well done.

Good morning boys and girls,
finally there is good progress for me. 
My nomination is approved this morning. A new AFP is requested for visa as the previous one expired. 

Congrats!!!
I also got an email from CO, asking to resubmit a new form for NZ police checks as the previous one is not in up to date format.
  • Sad 1

Hello Team

You guys remember how by error dha aske for my AFP and II re - attached  the required (afp) doc(which is current and active) and contacted VICpse few minutes ago, she confirmed receiving docs but she said since it hasnt covered 28days period, so I'd need to wait for final decision some where till 24th of April 2018 but by then my current afp would expire (mid of April) . I didnt remember that while talking to her and now i realised my afp expiry date is 20th April. Any advice?

186 trt Proj Manager

Visa nom app: 20 April 2017

Nom approved 22 march 2018, afp requested

docs submitted same day

Decision: waiting

3 hours ago, Fida said:

Hello Team

You guys remember how by error dha aske for my AFP and II re - attached  the required (afp) doc(which is current and active) and contacted VICpse few minutes ago, she confirmed receiving docs but she said since it hasnt covered 28days period, so I'd need to wait for final decision some where till 24th of April 2018 but by then my current afp would expire (mid of April) . I didnt remember that while talking to her and now i realised my afp expiry date is 20th April. Any advice?

186 trt Proj Manager

docs submitted same day

I don’t think it matters if it just expired for a few days. I feel you will get it tomorrow or early April. The department is with good progress these days

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, LLL said:

I don’t think it matters if it just expired for a few days. I feel you will get it tomorrow or early April. The department is with good progress these days

Hey LLL

I just contacted pse and he advised me to call back on next tuesday and he was so good to talk with... Im positive about next week :)

3 hours ago, Fida said:

Hello Team

186 trt Proj Manager

docs submitted same day

Guys

Im GRANTED with my PR....: :)

:):)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, csc2018 said:

Updated

I contacted my agent ten days ago, she said she will look into it.
After that she's never answer my phone calls, never reply my emails or text msgs.

What's the next correct thing yo do except just waiting?? Thanks

Can I have your agent' name you are using so that we can avoid them. Thks. 

Just now, Fida said:

Its an Histroy now :D

Thanks..Did  you get your AFP done? the one they asked you?

Yes I got it done, sent it in. My file was opened again on the 29th March and then they asked me to do a new Medical and another AFP because it didn't show my middle name. I was not happy over Easter. Anyway I did my medical today and sent off for another police check yesterday. I hope this will be the end of it all. 16 months is too long. I'm very happy for you. I bet you are on cloud 9. Well done xx

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, AJSAJS said:

Yes I got it done, sent it in. My file was opened again on the 29th March and then they asked me to do a new Medical and another AFP because it didn't show my middle name. I was not happy over Easter. Anyway I did my medical today and sent off for another police check yesterday. I hope this will be the end of it all. 16 months is too long. I'm very happy for you. I bet you are on cloud 9. Well done xx

Yes I'm...I would love to read your future msg (grant )

Hi all, today is the day immi contacted us again. This is the 3rd time they request details but at this time just an email response from the embassy of kuwait to confirm what the status of our police clearance, its been 1year since we applied for police certificates in kuwait but we never receive them up to now, So the immi would like to waive that requirement if we provide evidence that we genuinely applied and we did that. It said in the request details that if the kuwait cannot provide the said police cert they will refer to the appropriate office for consideration to waive. And today we did contact the embassy of kuwait and they promptly response to the request. Done sending the response to the immi today. We really hope our grant is coming after. We did all the best we can. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spyke said:

Hi all, today is the day immi contacted us again. This is the 3rd time they request details but at this time just an email response from the embassy of kuwait to confirm what the status of our police clearance, its been 1year since we applied for police certificates in kuwait but we never receive them up to now, So the immi would like to waive that requirement if we provide evidence that we genuinely applied and we did that. It said in the request details that if the kuwait cannot provide the said police cert they will refer to the appropriate office for consideration to waive. And today we did contact the embassy of kuwait and they promptly response to the request. Done sending the response to the immi today. We really hope our grant is coming after. We did all the best we can. Fingers crossed. 

HOpefully you ll get it anytime