To post applicationVSubmit online?

Aussiebird

Hello,

In anyone's opinion, is it best to post visa applications or submit online with attachments?

I'm not brilliant with the latter so just wondered what people do and was it the best option in terms of how quickly visa was granted?

It's a bit of a random question though lol!

Is it not your husband that has to apply? 

Most are done online these days. I am not sure the visa you need is a postal one. If so check the small print so you know how to send it. Partner visa in the post used to have to go by registered post for example. Not a courier or standard post. 

39 minutes ago, snifter said:

Is it not your husband that has to apply? 

Most are done online these days. I am not sure the visa you need is a postal one. If so check the small print so you know how to send it. Partner visa in the post used to have to go by registered post for example. Not a courier or standard post. 

It's a partner visa for my husband.

I’d go for online these days tbh. You can group things into PDF’s so more than one item per document. 

Iirc colour scans don’t need to be certified if applying online. Saves the legwork to get them certified if posting.

Can he not get a RRV? Wasn’t it him who could apply for one?

I’d go for online these days tbh. You can group things into PDF’s so more than one item per document. 

Iirc colour scans don’t need to be certified if applying online. Saves the legwork to get them certified if posting.

Can he not get a RRV? Wasn’t it him who could apply for one? Have you run your case past an agent to see if they can help shed some light as to what you can possibly do before going off down a new partner visa route.

Did he not get anything in his passport? Does he not have that still, even if cancelled?

I’d consult an agent if you’ve not already. Better to do that and find out options re RRV before chucking $7000 at a visa.