Visitor Visa Waiting time and contact details

weng

Hi, I have lodged my visitor visa application last 21 November. It says processing times is between 15 to 29 days. Until now, I am still waiting for an update. Does anybody know which email address I could use to follow-up on my application status? 

On 23/12/2017 at 08:38, weng said:

Hi, I have lodged my visitor visa application last 21 November. It says processing times is between 15 to 29 days. Until now, I am still waiting for an update. Does anybody know which email address I could use to follow-up on my application status? 

This is the number I rang when mine was a while  although it was only 2 1/2 weeks

02074203690. Think it’s 1:30pm for UK enquiries

some are very helpful some are not! I rang every day and spoke to different people

they can put a note on the system for you but not much else

you can buy one from a High Street travel agent  BUT.....you must go online to Immi and cancel your current application if you do decide buy one 

9 hours ago, Kathss56 said:

This is the number I rang when mine was a while  although it was only 2 1/2 weeks

some are very helpful some are not! I rang every day and spoke to different people

you can buy one from a High Street travel agent  BUT.....you must go online to Immi and cancel your current application if you do decide buy one 

A travel agent still needs to put the application through DIBP so there is no guarantee of getting it any quicker. 

20 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

A travel agent still needs to put the application through DIBP so there is no guarantee of getting it any quicker. 

Hi

i only said that because that’s what London told me to do.

In fact they said if it hasn’t come through on The day I fly-Get one from the airport ! As if!! :arghh:

8 hours ago, Kathss56 said:

Hi

i only said that because that’s what London told me to do.

In fact they said if it hasn’t come through on The day I fly-Get one from the airport ! As if!! :arghh:

Crazy! If its held up for a reason,like verifying details against possible criminalrecords or something, then its going to be held up whichever way the application is done! Don't they realise the airport uses the same database!

On 12/25/2017 at 03:29, Kathss56 said:

Thank you Kathss56. I appreciate your response. :)

Archived