ANMAC announces new online application process from 15th January

ANMAC announces new online application process from 15th January

From 15th of January, ANMAC are introducing a new online application process. The current application process will be closed from 15th December until the new service opens on the 15th January.

The biggest change is that ANMAC will now accept colour scans of original documents - no more certifications!

Prior to the application, applicants (those submitting full applications) must have arranged for their registration verification to be sent directly to ANMAC from their nursing authority.

The full processing fee will also be reduced from $600 to $515.

Hopefully, the new system will allow for faster assessment times although this remains to be seen.

In addition to the standard full assessment and the modified assessment pathways, ANMAC will be introducing a new 'modified PLUS assessment'. This will allow those applicants who have a current 'Notice of in principle Australian Registration' to apply for an assessment. This offers an assessment pathway to those who have been awarded Australian registration but have not yet activated their registration. The modified assessment and the modified plus assessment are both charged at $340.

Regards,

Richard

Hi Richard, 

I have a query with regards to Anmac online application. When I have gone through Anmac website, it suggests that each and every applicant must create a new log in id and password to access it. Is it possible to create log in id now or else should I need to wait till 15th January. 

I am eligible for modified plus assessment as I haven't received my registration yet. I have notice in principle approval of proof of identity letter issued from AHPRA. Please may I know the processing time. 

I have been worked in Saudi Arabia. Anmac website suggests to upload documents with 600 dpi resolution but my Saudi Arabia work permit original copy is not with me. We must handover to our employer when we leave the country. I don't have original of Saudi Arabia work permit but I have a pdf copy of that. Can I convert that pdf copy with 600 dpi resolution. What if I submit this copy with 300 dpi resolution. I have checked with my scanner which is scanning with 300 dpi only. Is it fine if I submit one or two documents with 300 dpi. Does Anmac accept it. 

Looking forward to hear from you. 

Thank you, 

Have a good day. 

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and just getting my application underway for a 190 State Sponsored PR visa as an ICU nurse. I'm 43 and have 4.5 years experience (for some reason when I do visa assessments it says I can't get the 189 visa).

As I'm doing the above from the start, should I start my AHPRA and ANMAC applications at the same time? I'll need to do the full ANMAC assessment as I don't have an AHPRA Notice in Principle acceptance.

Also does it seem like it would be a good idea so I can get uni and the NMC to send their relevent documents to both organisations at the same time?

I'll keep you up to date with how my application goes!

Lee

Just tried it and got 55 points..

Annoyingly I'll have 60 points come October 2018 when I'll have 5 years work experience, but will hopefully have application well under way if not in the final stages by then.

I'll be happy staying 2 years on a state sponsored visa tbh as long as I get to go to NSW. I don't know how else the 189 and 190 are different. I can consider that a bit further down the road but at the moment I just hope I'm doing the right thing by starting ANMAC and AHPRA  at the same time!

Archived