Looking for cheap rental in Perth

Guest tiff

I don't wish to pay excessive amounts, but if anyone knows of a 2 bed preoperty that will take a dog, please PM me. We only wish to rent for 6 months.

I don't wish to pay excessive amounts, but if anyone knows of a 2 bed preoperty that will take a dog, please PM me. We only wish to rent for 6 months.

you have to visit the propertys before you can rent they have viewings and all prospective renters go and they take their pick, we are in a rental with our mutt had to pay $100 dog bond and you have to have carpets cleaned professionally when you leave

Malx

Guest mattandsam

Unfortunately Perth rentals are not cheap anymore and with only a 2% rental vacancy its take what you can get and pay the price.

We have a property 4x2 in Quinns Rocks at $420 per week unfurnshed and you can have your dog there. If your interested email me direct matthudson1973@hotmail.com

Good luck with your move, i did it 2 years ago and love it in Perth :policeman:

Matt and Samantha

I think Minlady had to sign up for a 12 month rental although she wanted 6 months.

Ali

Yes.. we did try for a 6month but the real estate would only let us have a 12month.... but in all honestly if we see a property we want to buy, we will.... as there are plenty of people out there looking for property to rent...due to the shortage of rentals... so sub letting will not be a problem...and the real estate agent is ok with this

min x :wubclub:

Yes.. we did try for a 6month but the real estate would only let us have a 12month.... but in all honestly if we see a property we want to buy, we will.... as there are plenty of people out there looking for property to rent...due to the shortage of rentals... so sub letting will not be a problem...and the real estate agent is ok with this

min x :wubclub:

Dont want to appear neg min but be careful as if you sub let you are liable for any damage or owt, you came after us no probs with 6 months in any we went for sayin that agent rang to say landlord floggin house nice do we want it asked price made my day best joke ever heard:biglaugh:

Malx

Dont want to appear neg min but be careful as if you sub let you are liable for any damage or owt, you came after us no probs with 6 months in any we went for sayin that agent rang to say landlord floggin house nice do we want it asked price made my day best joke ever heard:biglaugh:

Malx

We actually saw a house we liked recently... and the real estate agent was the same as our rental... and we were basically told there are ways round it which they will deal with for us...

i tell you something though...if our landlord tried to sell this to us i'd die laughing.... nice to rent but not to buy.... and i bet it wouldn't be cheap either.... i feel like i have been transported back to the 70's!!!

min x:wubclub:

We actually saw a house we liked recently... and the real estate agent was the same as our rental... and we were basically told there are ways round it which they will deal with for us...

i tell you something though...if our landlord tried to sell this to us i'd die laughing.... nice to rent but not to buy.... and i bet it wouldn't be cheap either.... i feel like i have been transported back to the 70's!!!

min x:wubclub:

Ours is anew one a duplex basically 1 block 2 houses long and thin nice but its a bloody fridge we go outside for a warm we are on a 457 oh gettin sponsored for pr ( another story dont get me going on that one) As we are a bit mature and not havin a big deposit looked at the govt share thingy . We basically ok but waiting for acceptance of pr application. Going outside for a wam now better not upset you else there will be kanga bangas coming at me from both sides ( ask ali)

Malx

aka Billly 1M

Archived