Anyone watch the rugby yesterday ?

bunbury61

I thought 30-6 scoreline flattered England immensely ....although its always great to beat the Aussies.

its a contradictory scoreline because I think the wallabies are coming back to their best ...and if I was a betting man ,they are a good tip for the next world cup .

England just refuse to lose ,and win even when they aren't playing well

and what about the Scots ...very much improved , and they run the all blacks very close

the gap is closing between southern and northern hemispheres in rugby

I don't think it flattered them immensely, they certainly played the better rugby and deserve their ranking of 2nd in the world. The Aussies weren't disciplined and were shown to be wanting on several occasions. They will bitch and whinge about bad decisions but it's all there on video for all to see. 

The gap between North and South closed some years ago, the gap between the All Blacks and everyone else is still vast im afraid. The 2 best teams in the world are quite rightly England and New Zealand.

Unless something changes drastically the 2 teams to get on at the next World Cup will be the 2 current top teams. 

4 hours ago, bristolman said:

They came very close to beating the All Blacks and thrashed The Wallabies, very much improved. It is good to see, ordinarily Scotland can't even win an argument ?

I have always supported Scotland at rugby no matter how often they lose to whoever they are playing against.  Sweet to see them winning.  Win or lose, I will always back them.