Tasmania state nomination received

Sagga

On 13/11/2017 at 03:21, MaggieMay24 said:

Your chances of getting a visa will depend on whether you legitimately qualify.  If you have the evidence to back up your claimed points, and if you pass the health and character checks, then you should have nothing to worry about.

As far as I know, visas take 3-6 months to be processed, although DIBP never guarantees their processing times.

Hi Maggie may,

I finally got the grant..as I know with continious 2 years living in Tasmania and full-time one year work in any occupation, I can apply for pr through 887. My only hope that this light stays bright for 489 visa holders as now a days rule keep on changing..

Do u know if 887 will stay with same rules or any amendments coming soon or criteria for a 489 holder for a pr becoming rough..this think just keep on coming in my mind that when I m eligible to apply for 887 rules will be same or not?

18 hours ago, usaid arshad said:

my occupation is mechanical engineer 

Congratulations on your visa grant. Your application moved very quickly. I am also mechanical engineer, so I hope, I receive the same treatment ?. Which Country are you from?

hello friends, I am new in this forum. Your experience and guidance would be helpful for me to decide 489 or 190 is the best option to go for to avoid refusal as restaurant manager is on risk category.

15 hours ago, usaid arshad said:

I applied for 489 and also got the nomination for 489, but I think its tas govt discretion that for which visa (190 or 489) they want to give the nomination to a certain person.

WEll, good luck with your future  move. Hope you find a job soon. which city are you planning to move? Hobart? 

On 29/06/2018 at 17:56, Sk1 said:

hello friends, I am new in this forum. Your experience and guidance would be helpful for me to decide 489 or 190 is the best option to go for to avoid refusal as restaurant manager is on risk category.

My occupation is restaurant manager, I got my 489 grant in june. State nomination received from Tasmania 

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/07/2018 at 16:42, Sk1 said:

Could u tell me the requirement for Tasmania 489 ,please.

I would suggest you to refer Tasmania Immigration Website. They have stated everything very systematically and clearly. I have referred and followed the same before applying for State Nomination

On 29/06/2018 at 18:58, usaid arshad said:

I applied for 489 and also got the nomination for 489, but I think its tas govt discretion that for which visa (190 or 489) they want to give the nomination to a certain person.

Hello ! Can u pls provide your details [Experience, Age, Total points including SS, Eng Language Score, Financial Assets declared]. Would be helpful for us to analyze our case.