187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

2 hours ago, AMS said:

Thank you for sharing our nomination letter. It is a genuine approval letter and we have another one approved on the same day under the same employer but lodged on a different date in fact.

Hi AMS, do you mind sharing how far apart did the 2 applicants lodge their application? E.g. how many months apart? 

Also, is it standard for immigration to approve the nomination for all 187 applicants under the same company on the same day even though they were lodged on different dates or is the above mention a one time case? 

I would really appreciate your reply. Thank you! 

Hi guys,

I need your advice here. As I mentioned before CO ask for more documents for my nomination. She is questioning about my salary. What can we explain to them? 47000 per year is that not enough for a cook? How about public holiday and week end pay? If I say agree with the package of 47000 per year as working at PH and Sunday as well is that okay? 

Is that normal they ask for these questions?

Thanks I really appreciate for any comments.

My timeline.:

187 DE Cook VIC

RCB Nom Visa all in once

Applied 22/10/2017

LR country.

RCB approved in a month.

18-09-25-22-42-34-700_deco.jpg

9 hours ago, 187 cook said:

Hi guys,

I need your advice here. As I mentioned before CO ask for more documents for my nomination. She is questioning about my salary. What can we explain to them? 47000 per year is that not enough for a cook? How about public holiday and week end pay? If I say agree with the package of 47000 per year as working at PH and Sunday as well is that okay? 

My timeline.:

187 DE Cook VIC

RCB Nom Visa all in once

Applied 22/10/2017

LR country.

RCB approved in a month.

Hi you can specify that you are getting your contract salary.how much you are getting as a full time permanent staff and shows your banking transactions that you are currently getting from your employer.

1 hour ago, 187 cook said:

Hi guys,

My timeline.:

187 DE Cook VIC

RCB Nom Visa all in once

Applied 22/10/2017

LR country.

RCB approved in a month.

This kind of clause ? should be in your contract, ask your MA or accountant may be anything specific for hospitality industry.

5. Remuneration

The employee is being paid an annual salary and you will not be paid any applicable penalty rates and loadings and overtime, allowances and annual leave loading as these have been factored into your annual salary.

7 minutes ago, Ady.w8g.4.187 said:

This kind of clause ? should be in your contract, ask your MA or accountant may be anything specific for hospitality industry.

5. Remuneration

The employee is being paid an annual salary and you will not be paid any applicable penalty rates and loadings and overtime, allowances and annual leave loading as these have been factored into your annual salary.

Thats not true

Hi friends
How are you all of you
I got my visa on 14 August and nominations 5 th July
Now my boss trying to sale businesses but she had disputes with landlord that’s why she is closing down and of this month and my 457 visa was finish last year and I was in brigging visa
All together I work 5 years with her
Would I get any problem in future because of closing business to get my citizens
Plz any recommendations from any one
I’m so stressed now

On Which Visa Are you on? If any problem even 1% than you can apply for state PR as You have 5 Years experience. One my friend just got state PR.

On 22/09/2018 at 10:12, Rajat Babbar said:
On 22/09/2018 at 02:12, Mano@187 said:
How early do we have to inform immigration about pregnancy?
Anyone with correct knowledge please let me know. 
Thanks in advance 

According to law you should tell them asap. It's always good to add in your form 80 in visa form.

I informed my MA when around 4 months pregnant but  my MA informed immi when we did our medicals about 6 and half months .

no issues raised so far by immi. Hopefully it will not be an issue.

• Like 1

My timeline as motor mechanic  in SA

Visa and nomination-  16 nov 2016

Nomination file open- 12 July 2018

Ask business financial again last year and financial statements of last two year

Visa file open - 16 July 

Ask only afp clarence again 

Submitted in two weeks 

Visa approved 19 September 

Business turnover is 2 million 

6 people in payroll 

Best of luck guys 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Garry-88 said:

One of my friend’s friend’s nomination have refused after 22 month. He was working in the very famous restaurant franchise in the Australia name as groove trains as a head chef. Give him the same reason company is not in the profit and can’t pay him for two years.

Unfortunately that me bro...i have a quick suggestion to every one as i been rejected because of following reason..

My owner shows 17 PPL working  in my organisation chart. which was true at that time but he hasn't update that..we are only 4 full time working at the moment.

My owner didn't upload documents since Feb. Feb was last time he upload all documents.

My owner did my nomination by himself.. i suggest everyone use MA or Lawyer.

our restaurant is one of the big restaurant in Darwin ( Turnover wise and seat wise as well ).  Its not always CO asked more documents they just decide the documents get in their hand.. so be careful guys . I know how hard it will be life once it get rejected once you wait almost 2 years.. so be careful what you doing and always chat with you owner about the documents...

Edited by Sam000
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sam000 said:

Unfortunately that me bro...i have a quick suggestion to every one as i been rejected because of following reason..

My owner shows 17 PPL working  in my organisation chart. which was true at that time but he hasn't update that..we are only 4 full time working at the moment.

My owner didn't upload documents since Feb. Feb was last time he upload all documents.

our restaurant is one of the big restaurant in Darwin ( Turnover wise and seat wise as well ).  Its not always CO asked more documents they just decide the documents get in their hand.. so be careful guys . I know how hard it will be life once it get rejected once you wait almost 2 years.. so be careful what you doing and always chat with you owner about the documents...

Some employer can be very difficult in releasing documents to agents. In my case, i requested for them to use agent but they refused that they will do it them self. If i call or send email asking them to update immigration like financial information, my pay rise etc, they never reply me. So its really very hard dealing with some organizations especially larger ones. 

Edited by Synergy22
  • Sad 2

53 minutes ago, Synergy22 said:

Some employer can be very difficult in releasing documents to agents. In my case, i requested for them to use agent but they refused that they will do it them self. If i call or send email asking them to update immigration like financial information, my pay rise etc, they never reply me. So its really very hard dealing with some organizations especially larger ones. 

But again at the end of the day its for your life so never slow down on speaking up buddy.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sam000 said:

Holly shit , if company liken grove train could be refused then case officer was on  high ice , please seek a good ma ASAP . It’s crazy ?

Edited by Chef187F2018wyeriver

18 hours ago, Still waiting.. said:

Hi AMS, do you mind sharing how far apart did the 2 applicants lodge their application? E.g. how many months apart? 

Also, is it standard for immigration to approve the nomination for all 187 applicants under the same company on the same day even though they were lodged on different dates or is the above mention a one time case? 

I would really appreciate your reply. Thank you! 

The other application was lodged in 2017 and it was 2 separate cases. The processing time can vary depending on how well the application is presented, as well as sufficiency of supporting documents.