187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everyone, 

I’ve got 2 questions, hope someone could help me out.

1. I got 187 granted January2020. After that, my working hours was reducing from fulltime to 20h/w due to Covid19. Is there any risky for me in that situation?

2. I keep working for the sponsor at regional area. My house is 10minute driving from work place, however it is in Metropolitan. Is there any condition let me to move to live in regional?

Thank you all,

4 minutes ago, Linh Hoang said:

Hi everyone, 

I’ve got 2 questions, hope someone could help me out.

1. I got 187 granted January2020. After that, my working hours was reducing from fulltime to 20h/w due to Covid19. Is there any risky for me in that situation?

2. I keep working for the sponsor at regional area. My house is 10minute driving from work place, however it is in Metropolitan. Is there any condition let me to move to live in regional?

Thank you all,

Hope this resolve ur query. 

Find it in other group.

Thanks 

Screenshot_20200722-163525_Chrome.jpg

Hi friends ,

I am bit worried 

my 187 visa was granted in the August 2019 and my boss sold the bussiness in the month of dec 2019

Can anyone help me regarding this that I need face any problems in future 

looking for reply Thanks every one 

11 minutes ago, Vamsi said:

Hi friends ,

I am bit worried 

my 187 visa was granted in the August 2019 and my boss sold the bussiness in the month of dec 2019

Can anyone help me regarding this that I need face any problems in future 

looking for reply Thanks every one 

R u still workingfor same company 

5 minutes ago, Arnav said:

Hello everyone 

i am waiting since August 2017.

they approved my nomination in March 2020.

anyone in same boat waiting from 2017?

Yep I m

Applied Dec 17

Nomination approved March 2020

Still waiting for update.

Immi status Still Received.

What trade ??

On 17/02/2020 at 23:30, cavas85 said:

I won the AAT and now government required to upload medical check and police clearance plus passport. but my application was finalized after i got refused (before i sent it to the tribunal). Do you have any idea where do i attach the document?

hi mate could I get a chance to discuss with you regarding AAT hearing if you have done as you said you have won I will be doing on 11 august.let me know if we can exchange numbers or any other portal we can discuss.your advise would be highly appreciated.

I was contacted yesterday by the CO for more information. S56 for medical results of one dependent which she she already had it and health clearance provided on Immi account- It states no action required.

Is this normal? no new tests were requested.  

3 hours ago, nixont said:

I was contacted yesterday by the CO for more information. S56 for medical results of one dependent which she she already had it and health clearance provided on Immi account- It states no action required.

Is this normal? no new tests were requested.  

It's says same "NO ACTION REQUIRED " even I submitted back in 2018. Almost two n half years back. Nominations approved March 2020 but still waiting for CO to be allocated.