187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

6 minutes ago, Alice23 said:

Hi Everyone

I have good news to share. My nomination and visa was approved today. Both applied together on 15th November 2017 and approved on 27 September 2018.

Work in Local Government.

No documents asked.

Good Luck to everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Qld187 said:

Thank you somuch  for valuable reply.   Thats great ...! The reason why i wanted you to clear is ...

Are they (imm) opening 2018 application? ??or jus stuck in opening   clearing off 2016 -2017?

I really have no idea on this. 

I only tell the fact that which shown on the quoted approval letter. 

But one thing I can see is seem like immi approve the nomination at the same time to the applications which at the same business and same position. Im just telling the fact from those quoted letter...I’m also the one still waiting and have no idea...haha...

1 minute ago, SineadK said:

Yeah but surely to god not in this case?!! That is so damn wrong if it does. 

Yeah hard to say...but once you got nomination approved which means your visa 99.9% will be granted. Just waiting the time comes. Isn’t it? 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Alice23 said:

Hi Everyone

I have good news to share. My nomination and visa was approved today. Both applied together on 15th November 2017 and approved on 27 September 2018.

No documents asked.

Congrats

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

Please don't give incomplete/incorrect information. It's true nomination can be withdrawn but that does not automatically grant you a different visa, in this case student. I would consult about this one with an agent before withdrawing. 

March April 2017 at the mean time some lucky are granted even from 2018 

33 minutes ago, Win88 said:

Yeah hard to say...but once you got nomination approved which means your visa 99.9% will be granted. Just waiting the time comes. Isn’t it? 

I'm not so sure... They are approving the business as a sponsored employer but then they will access your position within the business.... But hey... who knows what is going on!!!!

12 minutes ago, SineadK said:

I'm not so sure... They are approving the business as a sponsored employer but then they will access your position within the business.... But hey... who knows what is going on!!!!

Yeah only can say the 2018 ones is really really lucky...

noting we can do but only waiting...

i wish everyone here got approved visa soon...cheer up...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sahil kumar said:

Hi Everyone, 

I have been following this group from long and finally i got the good news on Monday this week. we were two people who got sponsored from kitchen and both of us got the good news at the same time and same day.. 

Here is my timeline. 

Nomination and Visa applied on 18th Oct 2017

state- QLD

Position- Cook

STREAM- RSMS(187) 

Visa and Nomination Approved- 24th Sept. 2018. 

Congratulations enjoy. 

1 hour ago, Win88 said:

I really have no idea on this. 

I only tell the fact that which shown on the quoted approval letter. 

But one thing I can see is seem like immi approve the nomination at the same time to the applications which at the same business and same position. Im just telling the fact from those quoted letter...I’m also the one still waiting and have no idea...haha...

According to the forum immigration checking last quarter in 2007.everyone keep in touch good news coming through 

2 hours ago, Sahil kumar said:

Hi Everyone, 

I have been following this group from long and finally i got the good news on Monday this week. we were two people who got sponsored from kitchen and both of us got the good news at the same time and same day.. 

Here is my timeline. 

Nomination and Visa applied on 18th Oct 2017

state- QLD

Position- Cook

STREAM- RSMS(187) 

Visa and Nomination Approved- 24th Sept. 2018. 

Hi Sahil Kumar, that is fantastic news! Congratulations! ? Do you mind sharing the timeline of your colleague whose nomination got approved on the same day as you? Thank you!

2 hours ago, Alice23 said:

Hi Everyone

No documents asked.

Wow ..  Conggoo with in 10 months ...great luck

7 hours ago, Win88 said:

Refer to the quoted documents 

there are two different guys they work under the same employer and applied the visa with same MA

the first guy applied in Feb 2017 and another guy applied in Feb 2018 

but both of them got the nomination approved on the same day. 

Thats what happened to my friend as well 3 cooks applied at the same restaurant one at 2016 oct and others on july 2017. While opening the file from oct 2016, CO called owner and asked if he wants to open other 2 files at the same time. Owner said yes opened all the files at the same time and all got their PR at the same time on May 2017.