187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Great News Stelol : Congrats,

Hopefully rest of us get to hear something soon as well.

Hi all,

Great news for us.

Timeline:

Submitted Subclass 187 Visa Application via agent offshore (Nomination was previously lodged and approved): 7 September 2012

Acknowledgement letter: 18 September 2012

Medicals requested: 10 October 2012

Case officer assigned: 10 October 2012

Additional documents requested: 11 October 2012

Medicals completed: 19 October 2012

Police clearance certificates from the Nederlands: 12 November 2012

Visa RN 187 granted: 13 November 2012

Good luck to everyone still waiting. Hopefully fill you with hope.

Thanks

Stelol1

Hi All,

I am going defacto on my partners 187.

Our Application was lodged decision ready on 18th September 2012 (Parramatta)

Acknowledgement letter recieved: 21st November 2012.

Now to wait for a case officer.....

Hi Iconic,

I am very much in the same time frame as you.

Our 187 Decision Ready Application was lodged through Paramatta on the 25 Sept.

Acknowledgement letter received on the 7th November

No CO assigned yet

I have been told that alot more cases are assigned CO's in the run up to Christmas. Lets hope thats true!

@sullyosullivan

Fingers crossed we get case officers before Xmas. It would be great to know someone was actually dealing with the application and its not just sitting there in a queue.

Keep me posted on how ur going :)

• 2 weeks later...

I applied offshore from a low risk country, through an agent and has been lodged through Parramatta.

My application has been lodged as Decision Ready.

Here is my timeline so far:

4/09/2012 Nomination Certified

9/09/2012 Medical Completed And Sent Directly To Parramatta Office (At Agents Request)

15/09/2012 Nomination Lodged

15/09/2012 Visa Application Lodged

28/10/2012 ACK Letter For Valid Nomination Received

7/11/2012 ACK Letter For Valid Visa Received

Waiting... waiting... waiting zzzz

Guest RockyKhera

Hi all, I applied for non drc 187 e lodge visa on 18 nov, could someone please help me that how much time does immi taking to approve the nomination and allocate CO. Also how much time does e lodge applications take coz before July all applications are submitted by post. Please help me.

Hello Rocky,

At the moment Immi can take upto 7 weeks just to issue a acknowledgement letter depending on which centre your application is for. So far on this forum we only had one person stating that his 187 visa was approved. However his nomination was previously approved. Here is my timeline just to help you understand where I stand at the moment.

RCB lodged 16 April 2012

RCB approved 16 May 2012

Nomination (NON DRC) Lodged 21 May 2012

Nomination Approved 1st Oct 2012

Visa 187 (DRC) Lodged 7 Oct 2012

Acknowledgement letter received 5 Nov 2012

Hi all, I applied for non drc 187 e lodge visa on 18 nov, could someone please help me that how much time does immi taking to approve the nomination and allocate CO. Also how much time does e lodge applications take coz before July all applications are submitted by post. Please help me.

Hi All, just got the good news. My 187 was granted today. Application processed in Melbourne, Low-Risk Country, Occupation: Logistics Manager.

Good luck to the all of you. Your time will come...

31/05/2012 - RCB Submitted, WA;

27/06/2012 - RSMS Nomination Submitted, DRC, Melbourne;

27/07/2012 - RCB Approved;

01/08/2012 - RSMS Nomination Ack Letter;

09/10/2012 - RSMS Nomination Approved;

11/10/2012 - RSMS 187 App Lodged - DRC, Melbourne;

14/11/2012 - RSMS App Ack Letter;

10/12/2012 - 187 Visa Granted!

Edited by termis

Great News Termis, congrats.. Well you have given me hope now as well.. As my visa was lodged DRC three days before you in Melbourne.. So lets c.. how long it takes them to process my application.. Fingers crossed.. thanks for the update :)

Hi All, just got the good news. My 187 was granted today. Application processed in Melbourne, Low-Risk Country, Occupation: Logistics Manager.

Good luck to the all of you. Your time will come...

31/05/2012 - RCB Submitted, WA;

27/06/2012 - RSMS Nomination Submitted, DRC, Melbourne;

27/07/2012 - RCB Approved;

01/08/2012 - RSMS Nomination Ack Letter;

09/10/2012 - RSMS Nomination Approved;

11/10/2012 - RSMS 187 App Lodged - DRC, Melbourne;

14/11/2012 - RSMS App Ack Letter;

10/12/2012 - 187 Visa Granted!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys, Here is my timeline in Tasmania

3th Sep, submitted RCB

20th Sep, approved by RCB

21th Sep, nomination submitted,

Visa application not logged yet, I'm gonna logged once the nomination is approved.

However since last month, all attached documents on the nomination page are gone, the nomination is still there and the status is still 'Application Reveived'.

Anyone know whats going on? Is it supposed to be like this or the system failed again.

If that job requires a degree and you only have a diploma, how come your agent didn't pick up on this? This is what they are being paid for so you don't waste thousands on applying for a visa if you are not eligible. Ask them how they let this happen and what should be happening to rectify it. Presumably a welfare worker is a government type job, so if it needs a degree how have you even been given the job? I feel for you.

If that job requires a degree and you only have a diploma, how come your agent didn't pick up on this? This is what they are being paid for so you don't waste thousands on applying for a visa if you are not eligible. Ask them how they let this happen and what should be happening to rectify it. Presumably a welfare worker is a government type job, so if it needs a degree how have you even been given the job? I feel for you.

Hey Blossom,

I work for a Not for Profit organisation. When I applied for the position nearly 2 years ago, the minimum requirement of the position was "Diploma or higher studies" and I also have an assessment from the welfare workers association based on my diploma that has assessed my qualification suitable for working as a "welfare worker" in Australia. Before applying for the position I worked as a volunteer for different organisation to gain the valuable experience while I was studying. That's how I got my Job :o)

• 2 weeks later...