187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Sartaj Singh Khurana said:

Hi everyone . Im waiting for RSMS ATT decision from the LAST 2 YEARS. Nomination refused on 10 may 2019. Just wondring how long it take...anybody have roughly idea. Thanks

Current wait time seems to be above 900 days. So keep praying and stay positive. Good luck mate.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, 187hairdresserSA said:

Is any one having good news with their visa?Ā If does so, please please share it with us. Give me some hope!!!

Hii

How long u waiting after nomination approval mate. Me waiting for almost 1.5 years after nomination approved.Ā 

42 minutes ago, WelderGuy5 said:

Hii

How long u waiting after nomination approval mate. Me waiting for almost 1.5 years after nomination approved.Ā 

Ā 

43 minutes ago, WelderGuy5 said:

Hii

My nomination was approve September 2019, so it is nearly 2 years now

12 minutes ago, 187hairdresserSA said:

Ā 

My nomination was approve September 2019, so it is nearly 2 years now

Can feel the pain mate. Are u still working for ur sponsor.Ā 

At the moment our professions being ignored.Ā 

Have u or ur MA raised complaints.?

Which year u applied?

8 minutes ago, 187hairdresserSA said:

I applied January 2018, we have called the department, and they said that there is nothing they can do, I just have to wait patiently, even thought my application is over the processing time, but I could be the 10% failing out of the time frame.Ā 

I got same reply applied Dec 17. Hope our prayers will be heard soon. Praying for everyone.Ā 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,Ā 

I have been a silent follower of this Group for over 3.5 years now. This group has given me so much hope and strength at times. So just wanted to share my experience with you guys as well.Ā 
I have got my 187 visa DE granted last week after 43 months. So, just wanted to say plz do not loose your Hope and I honestly pray will god for all of you as well to get your visa granted As soon as possible.šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ thank you so much guys have a great day.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Suraj2018 said:

Hi Guys,Ā 

I have been a silent follower of this Group for over 3.5 years now. This group has given me so much hope and strength at times. So just wanted to share my experience with you guys as well.Ā 
I have got my 187 visa DE granted last week after 43 months. So, just wanted to say plz do not loose your Hope and I honestly pray will god for all of you as well to get your visa granted As soon as possible.šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ thank you so much guys have a great day.

Congratss, please share your timeline. Iā€™m waiting for 27 months already, still depressed:(

Hi Guys, thank you so much. My timeline isĀ 

Nomination applied March 16 2018

visa applied March 17 2018Ā 

medical done March 27 2018

occupation cookĀ 

and after that nothing happened until July 2021 after waiting for so long as well nothing was happening. So I was pretty upset and talked to my lawyer and said I want to apply 186 direct entry in the mean time I have done skill assessments done for chef as I had no hope that I am gonna get my visa. I was so frustrated that I told my migration lawyer that I want to withdraw and apply another visa. Then my lawyer suggested me one thing which turned the whole world for me and I am so thankful to her.Ā 
my lawyer told me if I have already prepared to lodge 186 direct entry from same employer and they were ready to re sponsor me as well. So, my lawyer suggested that we should lodge a formal complaint to the Department of home affairs, but she did mention to me that 90% time they reject the application when they lodge the complaint and I said I am ready to face the consequences as I was prepared to apply Ā new visa anyway.Ā 
so we lodged the complaint on 15 of July 2021.Ā 

And we got the reply back from DHA for further documentation on 20/7/2021 which was few financial documents of the company. Then 23/07/21 they requested for my police clearance and medical as it was both expired. Then We submitted my medical and police clearance on 2/08/21. And I got my nomination approved on The same day 2/8/21. But did not grant my visa.Ā 
waited 7Ā days and logged another complaint on 1508/21 and I got my visa granted on 18/08/21. And this is the date I will never for for the rest of my life. Hope this gives some hope and strength to many of you waiting for the visa. And pray for you guys as well. Thank you so much and have a good day guys.Ā 

• Congratulations 2

5 minutes ago, Suraj2018 said:

occupation cookĀ 

and after that nothing happened until July 2021 after waiting for so long as well nothing was happening. So I was pretty upset and talked to my lawyer and said I want to apply 186 direct entry in the mean time I have done skill assessments done for chef as I had no hope that I am gonna get my visa. I was so frustrated that I told my migration lawyer that I want to withdraw and apply another visa. Then my lawyer suggested me one thing which turned the whole world for me and I am so thankful to her.Ā 
my lawyer told me if I have already prepared to lodge 186 direct entry from same employer and they were ready to re sponsor me as well. So, my lawyer suggested that we should lodge a formal complaint to the Department of home affairs, but she did mention to me that 90% time they reject the application when they lodge the complaint and I said I am ready to face the consequences as I was prepared to apply Ā new visa anyway.Ā 

And we got the reply back from DHA for further documentation on 20/7/2021 which was few financial documents of the company. Then 23/07/21 they requested for my police clearance and medical as it was both expired. Then We submitted my medical and police clearance on 2/08/21. And I got my nomination approved on The same day 2/8/21. But did not grant my visa.Ā 
waited 7Ā days and logged another complaint on 1508/21 and I got my visa granted on 18/08/21. And this is the date I will never for for the rest of my life. Hope this gives some hope and strength to many of you waiting for the visa. And pray for you guys as well. Thank you so much and have a good day guys.Ā 

Congratulations mate. This will really help.Ā 

1 hour ago, Suraj2018 said:

Hi Guys,Ā 

M in same boat. Applied Dec 17 nomination approved March 20 and waiting game since then.

Just readout is it true

Ā 

AUSTRALIA NEW DIRECTION ISSUED ON 7TH JULY 2021 FOR Ā PRIORITY Ā VISA PROCESSING OF Ā 11 CATEGORIES OF VISA OUT OF WHICH SUBCLASS CLASS 190 VISA STANDS AT 9TH PLACE AND SUBCLASS Ā  189 VISA Ā STANDS AT 10TH PLACEĀ 

The new directions came into effect on July 7. They apply to all future and in-progress skilled migration nomination and visa applications. Below is the order of priority in which applications will be considered:

Priority
Ā 

For nominations
Ā 

For visa applications

Ā 

Ā  Ā  PMSOL occupations
Ā  Ā  Global Talent Employer Sponsored Agreement
Ā  Ā  Subclass 188 visa SIV stream
Ā  Ā  Agriculture sector occupation

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Employer Sponsored or Regional Sponsored with PMSOL occupation
Ā  Ā  Agriculture Sector occupation
Ā  Ā  Global Talent Employer Sponsored Agreement
Ā  Ā  Global Talent Program applicants
Ā  Ā  Subclass 188 SIV stream
Ā  Ā  All other Subclass 188 applications

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Critical Sector occupations not covered above

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Critical Sector occupations with approved nominations not already mentioned

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Employer Sponsored or Regional Sponsored visa by an employer who is a party to a labour agreement under a DAMA

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Employer Sponsored or a Regional Sponsored by an employer who is a party to a labour agreement under a Designated Area Migration Agreement (DAMA)

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Subclass 494 (Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional)) visa, with Accredited Status approved sponsor given priority within this cohort or lodged by a party to a labour agreement if not already mentioned

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Subclass 494 (Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional)) with priority where nominated by an approved sponsor with Accredited Status or nominated by a party to a labour agreement

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Employer Sponsored with Accredited Status approved sponsors or nominations lodged by a party to a labour agreement to have precedence

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Subclass 491 (Skilled Work Regional (Provisional))

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Subclass 187 (Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme) lodged by Accredited Status approved sponsors to have precedence

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Employer Sponsored with priority where nominated by an approved sponsor with Accredited Status, or nominated by a party to a labour agreement

Ā 

Ā  Ā  All other nominations

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Subclass 187 (Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme) with precedence to those nominated by an approved sponsor with Accredited Status are to have precedence

Ā 
Ā 

Ā  Ā  Subclass 489 (Skilled - Regional (Provisional))

Ā 
Ā 

Ā  Ā  Subclass 190 (Skilled - Nominated) visa

Ā 
Ā 

Ā  Ā  Subclass 189 (Skilled - Independent) visa in the Points-tested stream

Ā 
Ā 

Ā  Ā  All other visa applications

Ā 

FB_IMG_1630392452347.jpg

On 27/08/2021 at 11:34, Suraj2018 said:

occupation cookĀ 

hiļ¼Œmate do you telling me where did you lodge you complain, and howļ¼Ÿthank you

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Needhelp said:

Hi Everyone

would like to inform some news woth you.

nomination and visa applied: 15/11/19

RCB apply: March 2020

nomination approved: 17/09/2021

visa 187 de restaurant manager

thank you everyone for support and hope will hear soon about visa grant.

beat of luck

Hii

Did ur nomination approved today. Congrats mate. MyĀ nomination approved March 20 still waiting for visa grant.Ā 

58 minutes ago, WelderGuy5 said:

Hii

Did ur nomination approved today. Congrats mate. MyĀ nomination approved March 20 still waiting for visa grant.Ā 

Hi Mate,

yes approved today after ling wait but i can feel your pain, i knew your visa stuck since long time did you email or contact them?

Ā