187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

48 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

Today I got an email from my MA mentioning my CO has said my company is "Trust" and can't sponsor me. Please guys help me give me your suggestions, its any one company is trust and got the nomination or visa. Please help me I am very disappointed now waiting from Feb 2017 . Working as a chef for the same company from last 3 years and the company sponsor before for 457 visa to another employee and she got the visa. What I should do now? 😂😂

Trust company can sponsor or not?

https://www.seekvisa.com.au/business-structure-ens-visas/

Maybe this one can help you? I think the trustee can sponsor but not the trust? What did your MA say?

Very nervous because my company structure is a trust as well but on my RCB my sponsor was written as “xxx pty LTD ATF xxx family trust”

Edited by CarmenChung

Hello guys
Just wanna share with all of you that today I finally got my golden ticket after 8 days since submitted further information .
Wish all of you all the best and get the visa in following days...
CHANG brother. Heartiest congratulations..
Please pray for all of us..
Enjoy Australia
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, CarmenChung said:

https://www.seekvisa.com.au/business-structure-ens-visas/

Maybe this one can help you? I think the trustee can sponsor but not the trust? What did your MA say?

Very nervous because my company structure is a trust as well but on my RCB my sponsor was written as “xxx pty LTD ATF xxx family trust”

My company name also xyz Pty Ltd and xxx family trust. My MA has not enough information regarding this can you please ask to your MA. But from the same company 457 visa was approved how come she get approval then very confusing. 

Thank you. 

9 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

My company name also xyz Pty Ltd and xxx family trust. My MA has not enough information regarding this can you please ask to your MA. But from the same company 457 visa was approved how come she get approval then very confusing. 

Thank you. 

The term ATF seems important to me as it represents “as trustee for”

Just my guess only and I am not a professional

Any professionals here please? 

Hopefully your MA can solve this...

29 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

Thank you. 

It seems like your MA do not have enough knowledge regarding this matter, otherwise they have advised you from the start.

I don’t think you should ask this on a forum. Regarding this important problem, you should ask another MA or lawyer before it’s too late.

20 hours ago, Kedrick1422 said:

Hi guys I need suggestions very strange situation 

rcb may 2017 approved 

nomination july 2017 no news 

visa aug 2017 offshore no news

retail store manager NSW

working as manager as well 

current visa BVE no travel 

wife and 2 kids overseas waiting for decision I didn’t meet them from aug 2017  

Now family forcing me to come back by May so what is the best option for me to bring family here on visitor visa or I go there and wait 

Best option is wait bec i did the same mistake as i was on bvc and i left country after my rcb got approved and then i went back to my country and lodge visa application my time is same as yours and my nomination file open last month (feb). Rcb and nomination may2017 and visa sep 2017 and file opened in jan26 2019 so i guess your file will open anytime this month or next.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

Nomination can 100% be granted without RCB if you can build a strong case and have an agent who knows what they are doing.

So why this person got refusal? 

I said RSMS visa can not be granted without RCB so the nomination. Thats what happens in his case

18 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Your answer lies in the second part of my sentence. 

Guys.  please rather than making any argument. Please suggest best migration agent who is best in AAT. I would recommend to him ,Migration Solution ‘which Based In Adelaide but they can work all round In Australia. Please Search in Google They are number one in AAT case.

1 minute ago, DeepBH said:

Guys.  please rather than making any argument. Please suggest best migration agent who is best in AAT. I would recommend to him ,Migration Solution ‘which Based In Adelaide but they can work all round In Australia. Please Search in Google They are number one in AAT case.

If the person in question doesn't have an agent they are comfortable with, they can private message me and I will suggest one (for submitting another nomination or AAT).

3 hours ago, Deza said:

So why this person got refusal? 

I said RSMS visa can not be granted without RCB so the nomination. Thats what happens in his case

On the website it said that even without RCB, the nomination still can be approve with enough evidences. However, given the high refusal and long processing time wait for 187 visa, it's still wiser to have RCB approved before lodging nomination. 

Hi Guys I am a silent follower from long time ..this forum gives lots of hopes during this journey which comes to an end today .

nomination & visa applied  -14 July 17..direct entry 

Position - Baker

state- Northern Territory 

Nomination approved on 5th Feb

ask for medical ,APC, form 80

submitted within 10 days 

finally visa approved 7 March 

so happy for this moment ..hope everyone get their visa soon ...Good luck to everyone 🙏🙏🙏

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 5

16 hours ago, CarmenChung said:

The term ATF seems important to me as it represents “as trustee for”

Just my guess only and I am not a professional

Any professionals here please? 

Hopefully your MA can solve this...

Trust is not a legal entity, so it cannot enter into a contract (sponsor you, basically) but the the trustee can. Check the legal name and ABN listed on your nomination application. If the trust ABN and/or legal name is listed, then you may need to change or create a new nomination to show the trustee (xxx PTY LTD) nominates you instead. 

Check below definition of legal name on nomination application

file.jpg

Hi all, 

PR granted today!! Couldn’t be happier. 

Visa, Nomination applied 10Feb2018

RCB March 2018, approved April 2018

Nomination approved in January2019

CO asked for references, Working with children Check and AFP-submitted on 13Feb2019

7 March visa granted!

ACT, Childcare Room Leader

• Like 6
  • Congratulations 2

Hi all, 
PR granted today!! Couldn’t be happier. 
Visa, Nomination applied 10Feb2018
RCB March 2018, approved April 2018
Nomination approved in January2019
CO asked for references, Working with children Check and AFP-submitted on 13Feb2019
7 March visa granted!
ACT, Childcare Room Leader
Wow wondeful news.. great
Enjoy your stay in aus
  • Like 1

Hi Guys I am a silent follower from long time ..this forum gives lots of hopes during this journey which comes to an end today .
nomination & visa applied  -14 July 17..direct entry 
Position - Baker
state- Northern Territory 
Nomination approved on 5th Feb
ask for medical ,APC, form 80
submitted within 10 days 
finally visa approved 7 March 
 so happy for this moment ..hope everyone get their visa soon ...Good luck to everyone 1f64f.png&key=ef621f362569969b1075d16e8bfb4d8adeded5f1629fd31a97f4315e1625a85f1f64f.png&key=ef621f362569969b1075d16e8bfb4d8adeded5f1629fd31a97f4315e1625a85f1f64f.png&key=ef621f362569969b1075d16e8bfb4d8adeded5f1629fd31a97f4315e1625a85f
Congratulations brother.. happy time.
Please pray for all of us
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My MA said without sending him an email or any review CO has finalised the nomination account online because one day before she send an email mentioning that my company can't sponsor me because the company is trust but actually my co. name is xyz Pty Ltd ATF xxxs family trust. Which means they are trustee in fact they have sponsored to other people also. She didn't give any time or explanation just said trust can't sponsor. I'm mentally stressed now after waiting for 26 months without any reason they finalised my nomination account its not showing anything neither Approval nor rejection. Didn't say apply AAT too. My MA just write nomination name as: "xyz trust" only in nomination. But he submitted all the documents. CO doesn't look any documents just name and give finalised without any conclusion. But in RCV he mention xyz family trust T/A Xyz Pty Ltd. Can I contact CO directly. Can CO retrieve the file again. Please give your opinions.

Very nervous😂😂😂😂😂😂

35 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

My MA said without sending him an email or any review CO has finalised the nomination account online because one day before she send an email mentioning that my company can't sponsor me because the company is trust but actually my co. name is xyz Pty Ltd ATF xxxs family trust. Which means they are trustee in fact they have sponsored to other people also. She didn't give any time or explanation just said trust can't sponsor. I'm mentally stressed now after waiting for 26 months without any reason they finalised my nomination account its not showing anything neither Approval nor rejection. Didn't say apply AAT too. My MA just write nomination name as: "xyz trust" only in nomination. But he submitted all the documents. CO doesn't look any documents just name and give finalised without any conclusion. But in RCV he mention xyz family trust T/A Xyz Pty Ltd. Can I contact CO directly. Can CO retrieve the file again. Please give your opinions.

Very nervous😂😂😂😂😂😂

Seems like your case office is a racist bastard...she want to give U problem because Ur name is Mohammed...U should mention this in Ur appeal especially when others have been sponsored from the same organisation

• Haha 1