187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Anyone with application from Sep/Oct 2016 or is there a long way to go for this ones? As I can see they are processing March applications now![emoji44][emoji43]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate

It might be another 4-5 months before those files opened, as immi has issued new processing time of 11-12 months for RSMS.

https://www.border.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/global-visa-citizenship-processing-times

Hi mate

It might be another 4-5 months before those files opened, as immi has issued new processing time of 11-12 months for RSMS.

https://www.border.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/global-visa-citizenship-processing-times

Goodness me! That's a lot of time[emoji31][emoji31][emoji31]However there is nothing to be done but wait[emoji17][emoji17]

So that means that instead of 2 yrs we would have to work for 3, in regional area. Do you know if they calculate the time you had worked for the same employer until the grant of the visa?What happens if the contract ends before those 3 yrs? So confusing...[emoji43][emoji43]

I got a question friends, i am not able to see any of my attachments in my immi account, does that mean my MA hasn't uploaded them yet or i can't see any files which is uploaded by MA?

Please friends help me with this query

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata

Goodness me! That's a lot of time[emoji31][emoji31][emoji31]However there is nothing to be done but wait[emoji17][emoji17]

So that means that instead of 2 yrs we would have to work for 3, in regional area. Do you know if they calculate the time you had worked for the same employer until the grant of the visa?What happens if the contract ends before those 3 yrs? So confusing...[emoji43][emoji43]

As far as i know your two years will start from the date your are granted the visa.

Hi to all.

I am just new in this blog.

I applied RSMS(nomination/visa) in Perth last year Sept 2016. With RCB approval. Just worried about new policies of Labor regarding rsms removal from WA. Did you guys have any idea that will these policies affect the previously lodged applications too? As I am really concerned about this. Please help me out. Thanks

Also friends how i can find out my MA send BAS to the CO?? CAN v see BAS into immi account ???thx

I think you cant see bas and other employer documents. You can see only your visa documents .not nomination documents

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

29 aug 2015 applied nomination

31 mar 2016 approved nomination

15 apr 2016 applied visa

13 dec 2016 requested police clearance

28 dec 2016 submitted police clearance

waiting.......

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Hey mate, Have you got your PR yet ? I have also applied in aug 2015 through MA but in my case I haven't even got the nomination yet even after submitting all the required documents.

Edited by Ozshark