187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Congrats ... finally after 10 and half month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

actually my nomination approved on 4th november .but my migration agent sent me approval letter on 13 dec.i never asked about nomination process and she didn't tell me when it approved.dont trust on migration agents.i got nomination after 9 months hopefully you will get your visa soon ....

nom applied 2nd feb

nom approved 4 th nov

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Somebody says on this forum they are working during Christmas except 24 to 28 dec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends on team. Most of the teams are not working. That's why sometimes we have a approvals on Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

Just one silly question,

For the 187 visa, once it is approved,

Will the PR be reviewed after some years or really literally permanent?

Thanks all ......

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

No it will not be reviewed unless there is a issue between you and your employer and he/she complain to immi about it.

Max they will ask you clarification like recent payslips/job agreement.

actually my nomination approved on 4th november .but my migration agent sent me approval letter on 13 dec.i never asked about nomination process and she didn't tell me when it approved.dont trust on migration agents.i got nomination after 9 months hopefully you will get your visa soon ....

nom applied 2nd feb

nom approved 4 th nov

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Hi Roper what is your occupation and which pese processed your application?

No it will not be reviewed unless there is a issue between you and your employer and he/she complain to immi about it.

Max they will ask you clarification like recent payslips/job agreement.

Understand.

Noted we can apply for citizenship after few years, yet just in case we do not apply, will our PR be invalid ... someday ...?

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Understand.

Noted we can apply for citizenship after few years, yet just in case we do not apply, will our PR be invalid ... someday ...?

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

PR is valid for 5 years. You can reniew before expiring if you don't want to apply for citizenship. You can enter and leave Australia Anytime.

Hi everyone,

its Fais here,i have been noticing everything on this forum but never made account before,

but now i wanna share my happiness with you guys,as few days ago i got my visa..details are below..

Nomination applied:6th feb 2016

Nomination approved:7th Sep 2016

visa Applied:17th Sep 2016

visa Approved:14 Dec 2016

on-shore Victoria..

thanks..

Hi everyone,

its Fais here,i have been noticing everything on this forum but never made account before,

but now i wanna share my happiness with you guys,as few days ago i got my visa..details are below..

on-shore Victoria..

thanks..?

Who you know in immi mate.... Haha just kidding... Congratulations mate

Hi everyone,

on-shore Victoria..

thanks..?

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ☺

Hi everyone just want to ask does it really affect if you have someone worked in immigration? would it boosted the nomination and visa approval? lol just a random question. Thanks

No way. If cannot thing about it ????

Hi just joined to give my timeline i been following this forum during the frustrating waiting period and it helped to hear positive results on the forum so to everyone out there also waiting stay positive the visa was a rms 187 skilled occupation motor mechanic area is WA regional and my visa took little over 6 months they requested more documents exactly 5 months after the visa application which was police clearances im from South Africa so its a high risk country i dont think it really made much difference.

My ma submitted the regional body application and nomination and visa aplication days apart from each other the visa application was decision ready we just were late with police clearances.

visa application 06 07 2016

documents requested 07 11 2016

submitted documents 29 11 2016

visa granted today 19 12 2016

good luck to everyone your visa will come soon

Hi just joined to give my timeline i been following this forum during the frustrating waiting period and it helped to hear positive results on the forum so to everyone out there also waiting stay positive the visa was a rms 187 skilled occupation motor mechanic area is WA regional and my visa took little over 6 months they requested more documents exactly 5 months after the visa application which was police clearances im from South Africa so its a high risk country i dont think it really made much difference.

My ma submitted the regional body application and nomination and visa aplication days apart from each other the visa application was decision ready we just were late with police clearances.

Congratulations craigxia

Congrats and thanks for sharing your good news!! Just wondering when is your nomination submission and granted date?