187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

So they don't even communicate about the bridging visa til then? Or they communicate soon and it comes in to effect then?

Hi don't panic.

Your BV will come into effect as soon as your 457 expires.

Its all automatic.

Sometimes the email from immigration takes 2-3 weeks to notify that your application is valid and then you can have your Medicare and all.

but BV will be started from 12 am from your 457 expiry date.

I hope it helps.

So they don't even communicate about the bridging visa til then? Or they communicate soon and it comes in to effect then?

Ā 

No worries the day you apply for 187 the immi gives you the bridging visa which comes into effect the day when your 457 exp so you don't need to do enything and don't worry ...

Guys in my immiaccount its say acessment in progress and whrn I talk to my MARA agent today he said it's mean I have case officer but he cannot do anything untill he / she request anything So is it correct

Ā 

But some1 said that " assessment in progress" appears even when you just lodged an application and it doesn't necessarily mean your case is allocated.

But thinking logically and coming from an MA that makes sense. Although , if you hold for 2 seconds the mouse over the words of status, the explanatory text says "will be assess" or similar. I hope it's right what your MA told you.

I cannot stand anymore, I'm going grey, I walk on hot coals. It's too much especially being offshore.

I've sent an email to immi asking about CO allocation although I have a MA. I hope don't bother anybody from immi. Hopefully Monday I'll have a reply or even an Outcome :) . Gpsingh did that yesterday and it worked and I heard it's working like that.

What a long and hard weekend.

Good luck to all my suffering mates to this thread.

D*

i hv been watching this forum for couple of months already, now i want to share my timeline with you guys

visa type 187

job area : perth

processing center : pramantta

Ā 

nomination and visa apply : 3rd Nov 2014

nomination approved : 17 Mar 2015

ask for additional doc : 18 Mar 2015 (only medicals)

do the medi check : 19 Mar 2015

visa approved : 23 Apr 2015

Ā 

hope everyone will get their visas too, i have been thru this, i know that feeling. wish u guys all the best

Hi don't panic.

Your BV will come into effect as soon as your 457 expires.

Its all automatic.

Sometimes the email from immigration takes 2-3 weeks to notify that your application is valid and then you can have your Medicare and all.

but BV will be started from 12 am from your 457 expiry date.

I hope it helps.?

Ā 

i hv been watching this forum for couple of months already, now i want to share my timeline with you guys

visa type 187

Ā 

Ā 

hope everyone will get their visas too, i have been thru this, i know that feeling. wish u guys all the best[/quote

mine is in Nsw as well I don't how long they will take I applied nomination on 28 feb and visa on 24 March

so they took nearly 4 month for your case

can you help us like what's assessment in process mean then ?

it appears like "in progress" for the whole time, until last week immi updated the website,it changed to "assessment in progress". And after visa approved, it changes to "finalized"

So it does not mean anything like co officer has been assigne it or not how we Gona know when case officer will assigne

visa type 187

Ā 

Ā 

hope everyone will get their visas too, i have been thru this, i know that feeling. wish u guys all the best

Hi dear congrats ?

I applied on 3rd nov additional documents ..offer letter from employer and PCC were requested on 18th march and they has been uploaded but till today no news from immi...i m getting stressed .dont know why they are delay...??

Hi dear congrats ļ˜Š

I applied on 3rd nov additional documents ..offer letter from employer and PCC were requested on 18th march and they has been uploaded but till today no news from immi...i m getting stressed .dont know why they are delay...ļ˜£ļ˜£

hi,friendļ¼ŒI'm pretty sure you will get Gud news next week

Anyone lodged in December have heard anything?

We lodged our visa on 23rd Dec '14 only being in Oz 6 months on 457.

Ā 

mine too been on 457 for 6 months and applied 187 in november 25 th

got nomination on 1st april and asked PCC on 9th, uploaded on 15th

been 15 days haven't hear anything yet

i think have to wait another 15 days

mine too been on 457 for 6 months and applied 187 in november 25 th

got nomination on 1st april and asked PCC on 9th, uploaded on 15th

been 15 days haven't hear anything yet

i think have to wait another 15 days

Ā 

Why you didnt add PCC with when applied for 187? Our MA requested all documents (PCC from UK and Oz, medicals, CV, birth certificates ect.) when she lodged our application in Dec.

Did you try calling immi, cos you're time is over 28 days mostly on this form ppl calls immi and they gets visa in a week

Ā 

No dear..do u think its a good idea to call them? i am offshore ..i am not sure if there is public holiday on monday in oz

I just opened my Immi account and I see some changes. Last update 25 April (today) and my status changed from 'in progress' to 'finalised'. Any one know what the finalised should mean?

Ā 

finalised mean that a decsion has been made ,,...