187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

QuestionĀ 

if Nomination withdraws by employers and immi ask for comment in 28 days and employee manage another sponsor then what visa remain bva or bvcĀ 

and it will apply under new law or older one as employ submitted last year

looking for recommendationĀ 

Edited by Cook2017

15 hours ago, Harvinder said:

Hi everyone Ā Ā 

Congrats who got their approvals in this week. Wish good luck to all who are still waiting to be served(including me as well).Be positive and pray to God.

Ā  Ā  Everything gonna be all right one day. Work hard and think positive.

Ā  Waiting as well not a long time

applied visa and nomination

28th feb 2018

Rcb approved.

Hi harvindar

Ur rcb approved in how many months?

2 hours ago, Qld187 said:

Hi harvindar

Ur rcb approved in how many months?

Hi RCB approved in 2 weeks from Warrnabool.Had good/solid documentation and only 1 sponsor for rsms at that time.

Ā  Ā  MA made proper file for RCB ; I would say. Not sure about nomination now. Pray to god šŸ™

3 minutes ago, Harvinder said:

Hi RCB approved in 2 weeks from Warrnabool.Had good/solid documentation and only 1 sponsor for rsms at that time.

Ā  Ā  MA made proper file for RCB ; I would say. Not sure about nomination now. Pray to god šŸ™

According immigration report waranbol desperately need more worker even many migration expert said that. Look like your nomination and visa not far away harvindee . With Best regards šŸ¤™šŸ»

10 hours ago, Cook 02 2018 said:

Hi guysĀ 

One of my friends recommended me to go on this siteĀ 

i m new hereĀ 

i share my timelineĀ 

rcb nomination and visa lodged 28 feb 2018

rcb aproved in 3 monthsĀ 

occupation Ā cook Ā 

in ballarat victoria

Is there anyone with the same timelineĀ 

can somebody suggest how long

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Donā€™t worry. Wait and be positive. Some filesĀ Ā are opening from 2017 and some are from 2018.But many people are waiting from 2016 as well. Depends on your luck.

Ā  Ā So wait and watch.Keep in touch with the forum. You can get a rough idea who are getting their approvals/refusals and reasons.Ā 

Good luck šŸ‘

2 minutes ago, Bishal911 said:

According immigration report waranbol desperately need more worker even many migration expert said that. Look like your nomination and visa not far away harvindee . With Best regards šŸ¤™šŸ»

Thanks so much Bishal.Letā€™s see. Waiting desperately. Hope so get my approval soon. But waiting from Feb 2018 not that long. So congratulations to you and wish luck to everyone who are waiting like me.

Ā  Ā  Ā Thanks once again šŸ‘

7 minutes ago, Bishal911 said:

Hi guys Ā , anyone have idea after nomination approval and asking for afp check Ā how long it take for visa ?Ā 

Hey Bishal

Ā  Ā Donā€™t worry. Your destination is not far away. So after submitting afp in few days you would be permanent residence of Australia.

Ā  Ā  Ā  šŸ˜Š

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NAWAP LOED said:

Hi guysĀ 

Just need some information about nomination process .. My immi account shows i need to updated BAS , Tax return of buisness this year .. Does it mean they opened nomination file or CO will call or email once it opened ....Ā 

Hi, where did you see the information?

50 minutes ago, Bishal911 said:

According immigration report waranbol desperately need more worker even manyļ»æ migrationļ»æ expert said that. Look like your nomination and visa not far away harvindee . With Best regards šŸ¤™šŸ»

where did u see those reports? Thanks

Hey guysĀ 

my file was opened recently and they asked for my police clearence ,Ā profit and lost statements for last financial yearĀ 

Ā 

now can i submit unaudited profit and loss statements which are done by accountant or they needs to be audited and lodgedĀ 

11 minutes ago, Max0068 said:

Hey guysĀ 

my file was opened recently and they asked for my police clearence ,Ā profit and lost statements for last financial yearĀ 

Ā 

now can i submit unaudited profit and loss statements which are done by accountant or they needs to be audited and lodgedĀ 

Audited. Thereā€™s an member being refused by giving an unaudited one

3 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

If you apply for a new visa (with the new sponsor) while holding Bridging Visa A, you will be granted Bridging Visa C, which has no travel rights.

As this is a brand new application for both visa and nomination, it is a brand new case to which present rules will apply.

No visa not dead , still alive only nominations withdrawn,,,,,

Hey guysĀ 
Ā 
Does asking extra papers in nominations is a good sign ?