187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I applied 6th April 2016 DE, Cook, offshore both nomination and visa but still waiting. I sent 2 email in last 2 weeks to my MA but she didnot reply me back. It's already 13th months. Medical, pcc and AFP already expired. Donot know guys what is going on out there? 

hi guys dont lose hope haven't heard any one got a rejection at least in this forum it taking time though.. it's just so frustrating I know have to wait and don't know what the result is going to be just keep sharing the good news and strengthen others will 

22 Aug retail manager 

rcb approved 15 aug 

Still waiting 

I applied 6th April 2016 DE, Cook, offshore both nomination and visa but still waiting. I sent 2 email in last 2 weeks to my MA but she didnot reply me back. It's already 13th months. Medical, pcc and AFP already expired. Donot know guys what is going on out there? 

Hi nothing is happening here I hv applied 11/04/2016 onshore de cook.. there are some applicants waiting from March as well.. unfortunately all we have to do is wait because no one is answering our questions. No migration agent is helping and nor immi.. so on this forum we can just share our feelings and experience bcoz we all r on same boat..Atleast we can be each others strength in this endless wait..still trying to be positive[emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Poms in Oz mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Hi all, 

Let me tell you guys something that we all know many concerns are related to some occupations such as cooks, chefs, retail managers. The reason those occupations are getting delayed more and more is there were huge scams and bogus docs provided for sponsorship visas to IMMI in 2016 so that they decided to hold up those new applicants in order to check whether they are true or not. Unfortunately this also affected to all visa changes last month.  

If you are currently in the hospitality industry, sorry to say that you should pray to your God more because as I said  too many bullshit ppl lodged their applications with fake docs and also domino's and Maccus had a massive 457 visa scandle. 

I believe we are sort of victims and also unfortunate but we will get there.  

Stay sharp and don't let your hope go. 

You guys hv a good day tmrw. 

23 minutes ago, Trevy86 said:

Hi all, 

Let me tell you guys something that we all know many concerns are related to some occupations such as cooks, chefs, retail managers. The reason those occupations are getting delayed more and more is there were huge scams and bogus docs provided for sponsorship visas to IMMI in 2016 so that they decided to hold up those new applicants in order to check whether they are true or not. Unfortunately this also affected to all visa changes last month.  

If you are currently in the hospitality industry, sorry to say that you should pray to your God more because as I said  too many bullshit ppl lodged their applications with fake docs and also domino's and Maccus had a massive 457 visa scandle. 

I believe we are sort of victims and also unfortunate but we will get there.  

Stay sharp and don't let your hope go. 

You guys hv a good day tmrw. 

Are you talking about paying for visa or what king of scams involved mine is by dominos this makes me worried now even RCB also knows there really shortage of labour in my place that's why the RCB officer mentioned in my application which was send to immigration 

Edited by S.md

When we lodged our Rsms we need to submit and signed the new requirement "Declaration Form" that means we didn't pay our employer to sponsor us. The case officer might take long depends your assessment but if they can see it's pretty much straight forward/genuine some of us here got it in 12-13 months. Retail/Restaurant Managers and cooks taking so long because they were the least important on the list. 

When we lodged our Rsms we need to submit and signed the new requirement "Declaration Form" that means we didn't pay our employer to sponsor us. The case officer might take long depends your assessment but if they can see it's pretty much straight forward/genuine some of us here got it in 12-13 months. Retail/Restaurant Managers and cooks taking so long because they were the least important on the list. 

'The least important'... and yet my boss (and I being the manager of the shop) always struggle in finding proper and reliable staff particularly being in a regional area. Yes, many Australians apply for jobs, they say and promise to be the best workers and then they call in sick after the second week they start, they slack at their job thinking "oh someone else will do it" and they have no commitment in what they do particularly in the hospitality and retail industries. Australians in these industries are the worst, only very few are good but they are difficult to find or they are already employed somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'The least important'... and yet my boss (and I being the manager of the shop) always struggle in finding proper and reliable staff particularly being in a regional area. Yes, many Australians apply for jobs, they say and promise to be the best workers and then they call in sick after the second week they start, they slack at their job thinking "oh someone else will do it" and they have no commitment in what they do particularly in the hospitality and retail industries. Australians in these industries are the worst, only very few are good but they are difficult to find or they are already employed somewhere else.

I agree with this statement.. In our workplaces these things are common. In this stance as we can see that when we call immigration they say we have shortage of staff. They have shortage of train drivers, Gps and in many more professions..thats why they hire foreign labour. We work hard we hardly question and ask anything frm our managements. Some of the days u can feel that only u r working at ur workplace..And in return favour if we choose this life and asking for permanent residency and being genuine.. still they want to be partial. Because of some people do frauds and do illegal things it is not fair with other applicants that have given the most important age of their life in contributing their economy...plz dont be offended..jst sharing my views

• Like 1

Hi guys just want to share something one of my friend of friend got refusal last week his file opened after 8 months co said why didn't you attach the recent 3 months bass statement when ur waiting from 8 months . Occupation retail manager from motel

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

• Like 1

Hi guys just want to share something one of my friend of friend got refusal last week his file opened after 8 months co said why didn't you attach the recent 3 months bass statement when ur waiting from 8 months . Occupation retail manager from motel

Ohh!! was it 186 or 187??

They did not ask further documents ?
Did they refuse without asking?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I don't get this. Did your friend's MA forget some docs when he lodged his application? 
What the hell is going on? It sounds so harsh.

Mate I have no idea what's wrong with him but only MA can upload documents and checked what missing and keep up-to-date

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I don't get this. Did your friend's MA forget some docs when he lodged his application? 
What the hell is going on? It sounds so harsh.

I don't know exactly what happend I think his employer didn't provide the latest financial documents like last 3 months don't know what's going on we can just pray to God

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

5 hours ago, Cippalippa said:

Everything you wrote is true but that's how the immi system works. Nurses, engineers, mechanics, etc are the ones getting their visas earlier than hospitality. I work in the kitchen too and even I quit today I have 3 jobs offer the next day. 

Perth, 10 June 2016, DE cook LR country, almost 11 months and no upgrades yet.

My boss business is solid with 50+ employers, I hope the best, that kitcken is so bloody busy!

I think it's weird that we all are waiting and no updates yet.  So frustrated guys 

The 3 year work requirement for Direct entry 187 applications is not until MARCH 2018 -

DIBP have confirmed to us that the information they put out in their Q&A document last week was party incorrect.

That the CORRECT information is that the 3 year work experience requirement for the 187 Direct Entry pathway will commence in March 2018 (not July 2017).

Please send any questions to query@iscah.com

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ajm said:

IMG_2333.PNG

Jeez.... 

This means there will be no documents required and just refuse the application. 

Better contact my agent now to make sure everything is uploaded. 

Getting really hard...