187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I left Australia May 2016. It's already May 2017. Almost a year already. Christmas is just around the corner and in our country when BER months comes,Ā they start putting Christmas decoration everywhere already, so 3 months to go and I will start seeing Christmas decoration again and I'm still here!Ā Feels weird!:)Ā 

33 minutes ago, Gill2016 said:

Y did u left AustraliaĀ 

My first Rsms was refused that's prohibits me in applying again I need to be offshore to be able to lodged my second Rsms. It really hurts me when I left but I'm looking forward of coming back again soon:)Ā 

6 hours ago, 27May2016 said:

My first Rsms was refused that's prohibits me in applying again I need to be offshore to be able to lodged my second Rsms. It really hurts me when I left but I'm looking forward of coming back again soon:)Ā 

Hi mate What was the reason for refusal and what was the profession you applied forĀ 

40 minutes ago, S.md said:

Hi mate What was the reason for refusal and what was the profession you applied forĀ 

I applied as a CommiĀ Chef. The reason was they have already two sponsored cooks there why they need a third one and the two cooks there were the Head and Sous and I applied as a commi chef how come the two cooks were higher than me.Ā 

Hi Guys,

Ā 

Just an advise or any comments from you guys will be appreciated:

Ā 

Applied RSMS 187 DEĀ  on 5 August 2016 , application andĀ  nomination both.

RCB received 21 August

No updates yet!

Ā 

Note:

Bachelor of Business , Major in Accounting and Hotel Management:

IELTS : 7 each

Employer : Hilton in NT

Applied from WA ( Perth)

Ā 

everything is pretty genuine, but no updates yet.

immi want everything perfect from overside but they being so unprofessional these days.

far out when i lodge my application they said 6 months time but after 9 months still waiting feeling so frustrated

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz