187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

We are ok for now. I was saying that the future policy will may affect on our visa unexpectedly but of course I hope not. For example, the government extends the visa holding time form 2yrs to 3 yrs something like that.  

I am pretty sure they will press on 187 in the future since there are massive change during the past a few days. I think we need to plan a backup option. It got to be some reasons why they keep increasing processing time.

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raymond said:

I am pretty sure they will press on 187 in the future since there are massive change during the past a few days. I think we need to plan a backup option. It got to be some reasons why they keep increasing processing time.

Yes I do agree with you.  There is no guarantee that 187 is totally safe. 

• Like 1

Hello guys Do they mention any condition on individual 187 visa when immigration Grants PR or is it just what is mentioned on the immig website I mean every one is bond to regional and employer for 2 years nothing specific for individuals right 

thank you 

Edited by S.md

38 minutes ago, S.md said:

Hello guys Do they mention any condition on individual 187 visa when immigration Grants PR or is it just what is mentioned on the immig website I mean every one is bond to regional and employer for 2 years nothing specific for individuals right 

thank you 

No official news has been spreading for a 187 visa so far, but many believe that there will be a massive restrucuting work on RSMS visa too. 

We will see what happens.

I'm sorry to hear about the changes happened last week, but apparently there will be a massive change in relation to 187 visa.

From March 2018 onwards, for all ENS(186) & RSMS(187) visas the nominated position must on MLTSSL.

According to the new changes, for those who are looking to apply for 186 or 187 visa if your nominated position is now on the STSOL you'd better hurry up to lock yourself in, you still can get 186 ( Direct Entry stream) on STSOL position until March 2018.

Need 3 year working experience prior to apply both visas, which currently 186 (2 years) while 187 not mandatory.

The 2 year working commitment post visa grant may increase to 3, Main applicant's age is restricted down to 45, might be exemption just wait until more details released.

For more info, here is the immigration fact sheet.

https://www.border.gov.au/WorkinginAustralia/Documents/reforms-australia-permanent-employer-sponsored-migration-programme.pdf

2 hours ago, 1993vikram said:

RCB approved August  2016

nomination applied August 2016 still w8ing.

can anyone tell me please how long it gonna take more

Hi Vikram,

Can you lets us know your occupation and did u just apply nomination or nomination and visa both on August?

If only nomination applied,  its unpredictable amount of time after you lodge your visa, could be 8-13 months depending on your occupation.

If applied both, another 5-6 months as current practice.

Thanks

Edited by ashuj1

Feel so sorry for those who are still waiting and just miss the chance due to the rule changes these few days.

My migration friend share to me that even people were able to lodge 187 and immi say those apllication wont be affected, he experiences more visa referral since the rules change. More franchises and small business applications have been rejected and people lost 457 as a backup plan at the same time.

Best of luck for those who are waiting.

Feel so sorry for those who are still waiting and just miss the chance due to the rule changes these few days.
My migration friend share to me that even people were able to lodge 187 and immi say those apllication wont be affected, he experiences more visa referral since the rules change. More franchises and small business applications have been rejected and people lost 457 as a backup plan at the same time.
Best of luck for those who are waiting.

That's a joke man, I don't know what will have left in Australia when they send us away. Regardless how many GDP we contribute.

I reckon immi taking so long to process Rsms these past months because they were preparing for this changes they were busy doing/analysing/studying/reading the new changes and now it's been almost finalise they have now time to sit and do our visas. Hopefully. Just an assumptions. 

I reckon immi taking so long to process Rsms these past months because they were preparing for this changes they were busy doing/analysing/studying/reading the new changes and now it's been almost finalise they have now time to sit and do our visas. Hopefully. Just an assumptions. 

You got the point, but it is not finish yet, this is just the beginning. Who knows what will coming next.

4 hours ago, ashuj1 said:

Hi Vikram,

Can you lets us know your occupation and did u just apply nomination or nomination and visa both on August?

If only nomination applied,  its unpredictable amount of time after you lodge your visa, could be 8-13 months depending on your occupation.

If applied both, another 5-6 months as current practice.

Thanks

41 minutes ago, 1993vikram said:

I only applied nomination in August 

occupation is retail manager 

Hello buddy You can still apply for ur visa as well coz it will take you another 1year to get ur visa as it is same processing time for both you will come in last when you apply ur visa by the way who is ur spencer which company 

Just cross the fingers and wait hopefully we all go through I have also applied under a franchisee for retail manager position just to scared after hearing all this  news hopeful the 3 years in regional and employee doesn't effect us coz they have even increased the eligibility for citizenship as well ..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, simar27 said:

yeah hopefully guys but this wait is so frustrating and on immi website itz saying 13 months

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Hello  

i know it is so frustrating especially when I was hoping for my file to open very soonest it's already 8 months now and now have to wate another 4..5 months by the way what is ur time line and position of sponcership ..??