187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Kirsty,

Tell him that u login to your account not his, and in your visa acknowledgement letter its clearly mentioned that using the TRN provided you can access to your application.

And just dont worry, you havent done anything wrong.

My MA has sent me an email asking how I have gained access to his immi account. Do they not know that we can track our own application through a immi account. He has me in tears as I questioned him about the documents that were submitted 5 days after the allocated 28days. What do I do? I've done nothing wrong just been tracking our own application on my own immi account

Hi Kirsty,

Tell him that u login to your account not his, and in your visa acknowledgement letter its clearly mentioned that using the TRN provided you can access to your application.

And just dont worry, you havent done anything wrong.

Ashuj1 it's even show the MA is not professional as he/she surpose to know Kristy can gain access to her application MA consent. Even if you want to change the email correspondence to your personal email instead of MA email, you have the authority to do. So what is Kristy MA bragging about is what I don't understand.

Oh really... i am from adelaide.who is your migration agent

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Can someone please tell me can we track our own application? Because my MA told me I can't check anything . Only she can check . Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone please tell me can we track our own application? Because my MA told me I can't check anything . Only she can check . Thanks

Thats the joke of the Century, let your MA know it's your right to track your application if you wish.

Miss Sidhu, Please check you visa acknowledgement letter and you will find a TRN number. Create you immi account and export application using that TRN number.

Simple as that, you can see whats going with you application when ever you can.

Thank you

Thanks for reply. She said straightway no. I also tried to check n was not able to check .

Hi Miss Sidhu,

Where is your MA located?

We can check our applications but mine isn't happy that i can check ours as i have found out he submitted documents after the allocated 28 days.

Miss Sidhu, Please check you visa acknowledgement letter and you will find a TRN number. Create you immi account and export application using that TRN number.

Simple as that, you can see whats going with you application when ever you can.

Thank you

Thanks a lot .

Hi Stevwtosh, what we can see in Kirsty's case is, the MA is not professional at all and when he get caught he is trying to play smart. Anyone from Adelaide here, can you please go n teach him some lesson please..

Ashuj1 it's even show the MA is not professional as he/she surpose to know Kristy can gain access to her application MA consent. Even if you want to change the email correspondence to your personal email instead of MA email, you have the authority to do. So what is Kristy MA bragging about is what I don't understand.
Edited by ashuj1

You can check your visa application but not the nomination (but your employer could if he/she wishes to). You need to open an immi account and then import an application already lodged with the TRN number.

Hi Stevwtosh, what we can see in Kirsty's case is, the MA is not professional at all and when he get caught he is trying to play smart. Anyone from Adelaide here, can you please go n teach him some lesson please..

Yes mate, we need to create a section meant for all this in professional MA so that people will not make mistakes that others have done.

You can check your visa application but not the nomination (but your employer could if he/she wishes to). You need to open an immi account and then import an application already lodged with the TRN number.

Thanks .

I am very happy to announce that freaking wait is over.after almost 12 month. Good luck guys for your visa...
many many many congratulations Santosh very happy to hear this don't know when is my turn but very happy for u enjoy ur weekend