187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Can someone tell me if your visa file is allocated that means your nomination file is gonna look by same CO because they asked for more documents related to visa file ( medical and marriage evidence ) on 27/2/2017 , we have submitted that on 5/03/2017.

My MA is saying ur nomination file is not allocated yet , I don't know how they have opened my visa file than.

Has anyone come across this .

Any help would be more appreciative.

Thank you

Can someone tell me if your visa file is allocated that means your nomination file is gonna look by same CO because they asked for more documents related to visa file ( medical and marriage evidence ) on 27/2/2017 , we have submitted that on 5/03/2017.

My MA is saying ur nomination file is not allocated yet , I don't know how they have opened my visa file than.

Thank you

It is possible that the same co can open your nomination applications, as they cannot give a decision on your visa application until there is decision made on the nomination.

But there are chances that a different co can pick up your nomination file.

If your visa application is open then you should get some news regarding your nomination shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

hope everyone is fine and best wishes for everything guys .

I lodged RCB and RSMS visa application on 9th march 2017.

i emailed to my MA today and asked how much time i need to wait to get RCB approval .

and the answer was IDK.

they said atm RCB department is closed and we don't know that they will process RCB applications which were lodged before 11th march 2017 .

that answer makes me too much .

if anyone have any experience about this or have valid info please share because it doesn't make sense to me that why they allowed us to put RCB application if there intention was not to process .

and as you know guys if RCB is not approved why I spend $5000 on application and lawyers.

thanks for help guys .

ALI

Thank you

When did u apply and what is occupation ?

Anyone know what happens when documents are submitted after the requested 28 days?

found out yesterday that our Migration Agent only submitted the form 80 on 14/03/2017 when it was requested on 09/02/2017 so 33 days after the requested day.

The thing that is annoying me is that I supplied our migration agent with this form back in August to submit with the application :mad:

Anyone know what happens when documents are submitted after the requested 28 days?

found out yesterday that our Migration Agent only submitted the form 80 on 14/03/2017 when it was requested on 09/02/2017 so 33 days after the requested day.

The thing that is annoying me is that I supplied our migration agent with this form back in August to submit with the application :mad:

No cause for alarm, though you are lucky as immigration might make decision based on the documents provided before the form 80 was uploaded. If I were in your shoes I will try to see the application mailbox to see if immigration requested for it or your MA just realised his/her mistake and then upload it.

No cause for alarm, though you are lucky as immigration might make decision based on the documents provided before the form 80 was uploaded. If I were in your shoes I will try to see the application mailbox to see if immigration requested for it or your MA just realised his/her mistake and then upload it.

Hi Stevwtosh,

Yes they requested it on 09/02/2017 along with the police checks and medicals.

I'm stressing so much over this now.

on my attachments list its listed 3 times previously with police checks but then in the total attached column it states 2 and not 3.

dates attached is 12/08/2016, 10/02/2017 then on 14/03/2017 listed by itself under the Form 80 Personal particulars for character assessment tab,

previously listed under ''Character, Evidence of'' tab with police checks :wacko:

Hi Stevwtosh,

Yes they requested it on 09/02/2017 along with the police checks and medicals.

I'm stressing so much over this now.

on my attachments list its listed 3 times previously with police checks but then in the total attached column it states 2 and not 3.

dates attached is 12/08/2016, 10/02/2017 then on 14/03/2017 listed by itself under the Form 80 Personal particulars for character assessment tab,

previously listed under ''Character, Evidence of'' tab with police checks :wacko:

Kristy contact your MA and ask why the form was just loaded. You deserve to know as it's your right.

Kristy contact your MA and ask why the form was just loaded. You deserve to know as it's your right.

I'm scared to question him on his work as he still has complete access to our application.

Although saying that you are right that i have the right to know what is happening.

Over the past 2 weeks he has been cc'ing me into a incorrect email regarding someone else's application. Twice now I've had to tell him that the email clearly isn't for me :eek:

Hi Kirsty,

Please keep monitoring immi account and where is ur MA located.

I dun know how they can be so careless.:confused:

I'm scared to question him on his work as he still has complete access to our application.

Although saying that you are right that i have the right to know what is happening.

Over the past 2 weeks he has been cc'ing me into a incorrect email regarding someone else's application. Twice now I've had to tell him that the email clearly isn't for me :eek:

Your MA only knows why it was uploaded on 14, it's either immigration requested for it or he/she just realised his/her mistake. Or in your immi account your can view correspondence email regarding your application if you don't want to ask your MA

Yes you can check what requested and when. These PC, form 80, marriage certificates, English test score are basic documents. How can they miss to upload at first point.

Your MA only knows why it was uploaded on 14, it's either immigration requested for it or he/she just realised his/her mistake. Or in your immi account your can view correspondence email regarding your application if you don't want to ask your MA
Edited by ashuj1

Yes Stevwtosh the last email from immi was on 09/02/2014 requesting Form 80, police checks and medical, No other correspondences since that date that i can see on my side :(

Yes you can check what requested and when. These PC, form 80, marriage certificates, English test score are basic documents. How can they miss to upload at first point.

My point exactly ashuji1,

He's meant to be a qualified MA and paid enough to make sure its done correctly. I gave him all documents before it was submitted at i didn't want any delays with our application with CO requesting stuff. I made this clear to our MA and he obviously doesn't care as he already got his payment :mad:

Once you get your PR, please flash this MA name and make other friends aware of him/her.

These ppl don deserve business. :mad:

My point exactly ashuji1,

He's meant to be a qualified MA and paid enough to make sure its done correctly. I gave him all documents before it was submitted at i didn't want any delays with our application with CO requesting stuff. I made this clear to our MA and he obviously doesn't care as he already got his payment :mad:

Thank you

Same in my case I did not recieve any news about my nominations but they ask my medical in December

i submitted it 4 Jan 2017 still no any further process about nominations

My MA has sent me an email asking how I have gained access to his immi account. Do they not know that we can track our own application through a immi account. He has me in tears as I questioned him about the documents that were submitted 5 days after the allocated 28days. What do I do? I've done nothing wrong just been tracking our own application on my own immi account

My MA has sent me an email asking how I have gained access to his immi account. Do they not know that we can track our own application through a immi account. He has me in tears as I questioned him about the documents that were submitted 5 days after the allocated 28days. What do I do? I've done nothing wrong just been tracking our own application on my own immi account

He was probably on the defensive because he got caught... MAs think we hang on their every word and we don't actually think with our own head.

I had the same incident with my MA: she missed to upload a couple of documents that she requested and when I asked her about it, she realised I had access to my immi account and could see what she had uploaded. Then she uploaded the documents and she admitted that she must have missed those documents and apologised.

No need to be in tears, your MA must be a joker, your MA probably knows he/ she has got caught and don't want to admit been at fault. Why did Immigration has an option to import application if not for this sake of this type of situation. He is really a joker and even can be sued for negligence of his/her duty. Don't panic he/she has no influence on your application. Just relax and don't admit you are at fault as there in no breach of privacy. It's your application with an option to import it to your own immi account to monitor it. So common grab a bottle of beer and be positive your PR will be granted soon.