187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Thanks bro...

RCB , Nomi and Visa on 24 feb 2016

RCB granted on 25 feb 2016

Visa granted on 3 Jan 2016( don't know about nomination when it's approved) I just got my visa mail today

Cheers

Thanks Naviozz! :) I'm pretty certain that once your actual visa is approved, your nomination is also approved in that process. Without nomination approval you would not have your visa approved :D

187 nomination submitted over 11 months ,but no response so far.

Hopeless...

How can i do for it? contact department of immi?

any one can tell me , how can i make it faster?

Contact to immi. It won't affect on your file...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

187 nomination submitted over 11 months ,but no response so far.

Hopeless...

How can i do for it? contact department of immi?

any one can tell me , how can i make it faster?

Do not contact to immi. They r doing their job. When did you apply and wts your profession?

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

nomination:end of Jan

Huaer...I would definitely ring them. The positives are that by ringing them, it does not affect your case and it might help to put your mind at ease. They're really approachable...at least the people that I've spoken to at immigration have been

Huaer...I would definitely ring them. The positives are that by ringing them, it does not affect your case and it might help to put your mind at ease. They're really approachable...at least the people that I've spoken to at immigration have been

No doubt they are very friendly.

Mostly people don't know case officer's directly answers the phone calls which disrupt their flow of work.

No doubt they are very friendly.

Mostly people don't know case officer's directly answers the phone calls which disrupt their flow of work.

A 2 minute phone call will not do them any harm. And after all, we are paying them to process our visas

Just imagine how many people are ringing not only you. When you ring mostly system say next available operator that means they are answering to someone before you.

Anyway it's your choice i would not suggest to ring them.

Have you applied through migration agent ?

Just imagine how many people are ringing not only you. When you ring mostly system say next available operator that means they are answering to someone before you.

Indeed...everyone is entitled to do what they think is best for them

Yes, from agent.

But they always did not repose me

Eeeeeeee hhhhhhhhhhhh

Today is my day guys to share this news that I got the golden mail at 10:35 this morning which says my visa has granted.... I am so happy .. immi did not asked any documents. Thanks everyone for their support and wish... it's time to celebrate for me and for my family...[emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255]

congrats mate you gave me hope!!!

Huaer

Even though your nomination date back end January what maters to Immi is the date your visa has been applied.

I guess you have received a copy of visa lodge receipt from your agent, if not you must request him to forward a copy to you, with all information in hands Google 'immi account' and create an account so you can follow the application without relying solely on your MA.

Even if you decide to call immigration they will request you to provide a series of information to double check your identity as the information is confidential.

Best thing is to maintain a open and trustful relation with your MA and make sure you are well informed in all stages, in the end of the day you are the major stakeholder in the application.

Stay calm and be patient!

Edited by ddflach
Spelling and wording

Eeeeeeee hhhhhhhhhhhh

Today is my day guys to share this news that I got the golden mail at 10:35 this morning which says my visa has granted.... I am so happy .. immi did not asked any documents. Thanks everyone for their support and wish... it's time to celebrate for me and for my family...?[emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255]?

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ☺

1yr and 20 days of waiting.... tsk tsk

Hello all! Does anyone know who investigates the RCB applies? Is local city council or immi?

​​​​Regional certifying bodies (RCBs) are a group of state and territory government agencies, local chambers of commerce, local government councils and regional development bodies.

Eeeeeeee hhhhhhhhhhhh

Today is my day guys to share this news that I got the golden mail at 10:35 this morning which says my visa has granted.... I am so happy .. immi did not asked any documents. Thanks everyone for their support and wish... it's time to celebrate for me and for my family...?[emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255]?

congratulations naviozz

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk