187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Did you skill assessment and qualifications you need for restaurant manager

Sent from my F1f using Tapatalk

as i know you dont need skill assesment for manager occupation.if you have an Australian qualification you don't need to worry,if you have only experiance than may be they can verify your experience.mostly they dont ask for skill assesment in rsms.if they ask they only ask for trade occupations

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got my PR approval minutes ago! No words can describe how i feel ^_^

Thank you all for the support and encouragement.

Congrats mate. Your approval gave us hope again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering if anyone is having the same situation. First of all, some info:

Visa and nomination submitted: 11/11/16

HR country

I'm currently on student visa till 2020 and I have a Bupa overseas student health cover for student visa purpose. Since I have a Medicare card now for submitting the PR application, I rang Bupa and wanted to withhold my insurance until Medicare runs out which is 11/11/17. However, a lady with very bad attitude told me I couldn't and I can only request a refund after I receive my PR and cancel the insurance. This doesn't make sense to me as I am having both Medicare and insurance. So if I needed to see a dr can I use either one?

Advice will be much appreciated.

Is there an average wait time once documents are submitted?

Info requested on 11/11 submitted on 29/11 the 8/12 was the 28th day since they requested so I know it's not even been a week yet but so impatient now and keep checking my immi account to check!

It was VIC team 4 that had my case

Blackpool, UK to Geraldton, WA

RSMS Pharmacy tech

Nom 27/4/16 visa 23/5/16

Just wondering if anyone is having the same situation. First of all, some info:

Visa and nomination submitted: 11/11/16

HR country

I'm currently on student visa till 2020 and I have a Bupa overseas student health cover for student visa purpose. Since I have a Medicare card now for submitting the PR application, I rang Bupa and wanted to withhold my insurance until Medicare runs out which is 11/11/17. However, a lady with very bad attitude told me I couldn't and I can only request a refund after I receive my PR and cancel the insurance. This doesn't make sense to me as I am having both Medicare and insurance. So if I needed to see a dr can I use either one?

Advice will be much appreciated.

Hi your student visa is active at the moment so you need bupa insurance as well coz it's requirement for student visa holder. If you are going to visit doctor/any medical you can use Medicare to avoid extra payment.

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

Is there an average wait time once documents are submitted?

Info requested on 11/11 submitted on 29/11 the 8/12 was the 28th day since they requested so I know it's not even been a week yet but so impatient now and keep checking my immi account to check!

It was VIC team 4 that had my case

Blackpool, UK to Geraldton, WA

RSMS Pharmacy tech

Nom 27/4/16 visa 23/5/16

Normally they takes 4-6 weeks after getting documents to decide.

Normally they takes 4-6 weeks after getting documents to decide.

Thanks for the heads up! Looks like it will after the new year now then. I think the wait is harder now I've actually had some contact from a case officer I was a lot more patient before they got in touch

Thanks for the heads up! Looks like it will after the new year now then. I think the wait is harder now I've actually had some contact from a case officer I was a lot more patient before they got in touch

There is a possibility before new year coz they are working next week as well. They are just close on public holidays as i spoke with operator.We can only hope. Which team is your ?

There is a possibility before new year coz they are working next week as well. They are just close on public holidays as i spoke with operator.We can only hope. Which team is your ?

Vic team 4. What about you? I think it will get refused though because the business changed ABN since we applied so immi asked my employer to clarify so we've submitted the reason along with supporting documents from their accountant etc so basically waiting to hear weather we need to resubmit under the new ABN or not :(

Vic team 4. What about you? I think it will get refused though because the business changed ABN since we applied so immi asked my employer to clarify so we've submitted the reason along with supporting documents from their accountant etc so basically waiting to hear weather we need to resubmit under the new ABN or not :(

Mine is team 2 nsw.pse. Now you are on positive side coz they asked for clarification about ABN changed. It depends on supporting documents you provided. Hope your case officer will be satisfied. Your profession is on demand that's the positive point as well.

Hi your student visa is active at the moment so you need bupa insurance as well coz it's requirement for student visa holder. If you are going to visit doctor/any medical you can use Medicare to avoid extra payment.

Thanks mate