187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Friends,

When I applied RSMS visa as Retail Manager, We had 8 stores under the company. But recently we have closed three stores and we have 5 stores, which one are trading right now. is there any effect on my RSMS Application?

If all five stores are under one ABN it should not be a problem. My sponsor has 4 hotels and each hotel has its own ABN. Basically under a group of companies.

Guest Shengzhe Yu
Hi!

i am new to this forum. Can anyone send me the link for timeline sheet . i applied 187 and my timeline is

Rcb Approved :4 Aug 2016

Nomination and visa lodged : 26 Aug 2016

By now, should take 10 months for waiting.

Yes, all sites are under one ABN.

Is the business name which you have mentioned in nomination application still exists? If the business name you have mentioned has closed, it still won't be a problem as it's under same ABN and you have BAS and other financial docs will still remain same. ABN is critical part of nomination as they are interlinked. Having said that, it's wise to be truthful. Always good to seek professional advice.

In my case, we provided incorrect business name and we provided notifications of incorrect answer. Hoping to hear back in next 4-5 weeks as it's already being over a week since doc submitted. Let's hope for the best and pray for positive outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is very frustrating its nearly 12 months waiting for me.. immi requested additional documents on 17 oct. documents hwere i submitted to my MA before lodging visa and he missed to upload it.. no news at all called immi and said still on process to be allocated to CO.. my MA is not doing anything its fine to wait if its 100% sure approved but its keeping me hanging.. i guess this case is very unusual...

Tahir12,

In addition to above, your sponsoring company should also have good turn over. There are many cases as mentioned in this forum that nomination is refused due to uncertainty of business would go on for next 2 year. Since your company stores has come down to 5 from 8, it tells me it's running in loss. Please make sure there is positive turnover in BAS. Your MA should be able to tell this as he has access to company financial docs.

In case, your company is running in loss, you should seek help of professional to write a detail way forward business plan. And along with that, write a cover letter that briefly explaining why the company is running at this point and how company was successful in the past and what are the future business plan. This is critical-nominations are getting refused without any further doc request nowadays especially when the company turnover is not good.

So good luck to all of you who are in same boat.

This is very frustrating its nearly 12 months waiting for me.. immi requested additional documents on 17 oct. documents hwere i submitted to my MA before lodging visa and he missed to upload it.. no news at all called immi and said still on process to be allocated to CO.. my MA is not doing anything its fine to wait if its 100% sure approved but its keeping me hanging.. i guess this case is very unusual... í*½í¸Ÿí*½í¸Ÿí*½í¸Ÿ

12 months is above average probably above maximum waiting time. This happens especially when the documents is not complete. I would suggest you to ask your MA to get give you/employer a copy of original application and a print out of list of documents attached. Review your application and docs yourself, and if necessary attach docs that are missing from checklist.

These days, there some MA that are screwing up the life of applicants.

12 months is above average probably above maximum waiting time. This happens especially when the documents is not complete. I would suggest you to ask your MA to get give you/employer a copy of original application and a print out of list of documents attached. Review your application and docs yourself, and if necessary attach docs that are missing from checklist.

These days, there some MA that are screwing up the life of applicants.

Thanks for the info. Thats exactly what makes me so frustrated as MA just did not do his job to upload those documents otherwise its all completed..

Sent from my iPhone using Tap

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

My boss submitted a change of circumstances notice as that's what we were advised to do. If we hadn't told them and they asked for further documents like a new BAS or more of my wage slips etc they would of found out anyway and then would be questioning why we didn't tell them about it

Blackpool, UK to Geraldton, WA

RSMS Pharmacy tech

Nom 27/4/16 visa 23/5/16

Hi Daniel,

As you already know I am in similar boat as you, I totally feel what you are going through. It looks like to me that you have done your part sincerely and only thing we can do now is to hope for the best.

Keep updating!

I just made a call to immi and the lady said they are allocating mid feb files yet. They are behind of auto email information.

i am early feb applicant but still nothing heard ..nomination aplllied 2nd feb 2016

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

I guess the visa application will take another 6 months. That's why immigration recommends to lodge complete applications (nomination and visa application) at the same time as it makes processing time more effificient and quicker.

Sent from my iPhone

If we are contacting to the immigration via emails, is it going to effect our visa or not.?

please reply

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Hi everyone, I have asked three times on here if someone would be kind enough to add our timeline to the spreadsheet with no response. Pleaseeee if someone out there has access can you add the following:

Applying from NT

Two Applicants

Both from Low Risk countries

Position is Office Manager

Both nomination and visa applied 02/03/2016

Currently cannot leave the country as I'm on a Bridging Visa C, hoping so so so much it comes before Christmas :(

This is very frustrating its nearly 12 months waiting for me.. immi requested additional documents on 17 oct. documents hwere i submitted to my MA before lodging visa and he missed to upload it.. no news at all called immi and said still on process to be allocated to CO.. my MA is not doing anything its fine to wait if its 100% sure approved but its keeping me hanging.. i guess this case is very unusual... 

I'm same like you they have requested documents in July no response till November 1st. After that I have requested MA to email them to ask if there is any update. Then they requested another documents :mad:. I was so upset but now I have no feeling left :(

Edited by 30thOctober2015

I'm same like you they have requested documents in July no response till November 1st. After that I have requested MA to email them to ask if there is any update. Then they requested another documents :mad:. I was so upset but now I have no feeling left :(

Seriously? What was the first doucuments requested and whats the next one?

Seriously? What was the first doucuments requested and whats the next one?

Ist one was wrong RCB certificate was given by MA

and also that asked for need for the position and organisation chart

Second one was something related to company my agent didn't told me but he said its not an important document so I think they are just taking time don't know why.But i'm so mad from last months:huh: as they are taking more time than they should have and I'm feeling really sick physically and mentally kind of depression