Ā 

Visa and Nomination Lodged on 30/11/2015

Police Check required on 5/10/2016

Nomination approval on 12/10/2016

Visa approval on 11/11/2016

WA PESE

Ā 

All best for you guys!

One of my friend got nomination declined on 9 nov 2016..

But the think is that he applied on 18 july 2016

HR country ..Occupation..cook

Ā 

How immi is working..some of my friends of feb not being touched yet...

Ā 

Did he apply for nomination and applicationat the same time?

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ā 

Ā 

hi mate can you tell us from where he has applied

Hi guys,

Ā 

Sorry about late updates, please see followings:

Ā 

Visa and Nomination Lodged on 30/11/2015

Police Check required on 5/10/2016

Nomination approval on 12/10/2016

Visa approval on 11/11/2016

WA PESE

Ā 

All best for you guys!

congratulationss

Ā 

Ā 

can you please ask him why his nomination got refused.

is it refused straight a way or did they requested some documents.

thanks alot.

What's going on. No movement on feb files. It seems immigration not working anymore . Anyway I have completed 9 months today and from tomorrow I will enter in 10th month. How long I have to wait. I am loosing my patience. God please help me now. I patiently wait 9 months but now this wait is killing me. If anyone got any news regarding on feb application this week then please post it here. Thanks

Ā 

Ā 

What's going on. No movement on feb files. It seems immigration not working anymore . Anyway I have completed 9 months today and from tomorrow I will enter in 10th month. How long I have to wait. I am loosing my patience. God please help me now. I patiently wait 9 months but now this wait is killing me. If anyone got any news regarding on feb application this week then please post it here. Thanks

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

i guess you will get it soon as auto mail says they are doing late February. I hope you will get it by this week. Don't be upset mate.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

What scares me the most is that Christmas is in few weeks and they are gonna get their holidays

Straight away...Immi said business couldn't afford him for 2 yrs.

Ā 

Ā 

Bro Same thing happened with me but Am in india at the moment. Can you please give me text . I really wana talk with you. Will be thNkfull to you.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Phone number removed.

Hi everyone.

Ā 

I am pretty sure I've mentioned this already but I'm just desperate for some positive comments on people who may have been in a similar situation.

Ā 

I applied for 187 DE, since I applied the abn number changed as my boss sold 40% of the business which created a new ABN number however the business structure is exactly the same literally all that has changed is the ABN number and the name on the ABN number the workplace is still the same name and same staff members (it was two staff members that bought into the business)

On the 11th November we had contact from immi about this and now I've just received and email from my MA basically saying that it's likely to be refused. I'm desperate to stay obviously and I can't submit a new application as I'm already on a BVA :(

Ā 

Ā 

Blackpool, UK to Geraldton, WA

RSMS Pharmacy tech

Nom 27/4/16 visa 23/5/16

so sorry to hear that did you mentioned everything in any submission report that why abn has been changed...they should have gave chance to explain the situation...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Immi hasn't refused the nomination just yet, they have asked us about the new partnership and ABN number but I'm not sure for definite what they have actually asked for. My MA has all that info though and just sent me an email now saying that she's done research but can't find any positive cases like mine and it's likely to be refused.

Ā 

Ā 

RSMS Pharmacy tech

Nom 27/4/16 visa 23/5/16

Immi hasn't refused the nomination just yet, they have asked us about the new partnership and ABN number but I'm not sure for definite what they have actually asked for. My MA has all that info though and just sent me an email now saying that she's done research but can't find any positive cases like mine and it's likely to be refused.

Ā 

Ā 

RSMS Pharmacy tech

Nom 27/4/16 visa 23/5/16

Ā 

Just explain them whatever is true and then hope for for the best mate. The game is still on. Don't worry. I will pray for you.

Ā 

Ā 

How did immi know about the changes in ABN. Did they ask for new BAS?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

My boss submitted a change of circumstances notice as that's what we were advised to do. If we hadn't told them and they asked for further documents like a new BAS or more of my wage slips etc they would of found out anyway and then would be questioning why we didn't tell them about it

Ā 

Ā 

RSMS Pharmacy tech

Nom 27/4/16 visa 23/5/16