187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hello friends,

just a question

what happens if someone is on RSMS 187 VISA and the business get sold within a week after his visa approval.

1. what obligations does employer and employee has to follow?do we need to notify department?

2. will that affect on 187 visa holder?

3. the next employer is ready to keep him in the same contract,same location,same salary and same position.

your reply will be appreciated

thanks

As far as i know you will not be affected as the business is already sild so you keep your pr. You are not bound to any contract anymore from anyone. Mught as well check wuth an agent becuase thats what i know before.. its just the same if its your aponaor who decides that they dont need you anymore after visa get approves..

Hi guys..I have just joined this forum because I'm in a bit of dilemma..

Ā 

So due to my personal situation i have to receive PR by END of 2017.

Ā 

so I grew up in australia by myself (Came when I was grade 8) and did all the education here and have now become a pharmacist.

So I have applied for 187 direct entry on Early June (cant remember exact date but it was around 5th) and so it has been 4 months past since I have lodged everything through a migration agent; now the pharmacy I have been sponsored by has been sold on 1st of Oct 2016.. It's just very annoying because they say it takes about 6 months for the PR to come out and I only have about 2 months left. The new employer is quite happy to take over the sponsorship, however, they are looking for a partner pharmacist who will buy the share of the pharmacy to look after it..and I don't want to do that..and I know for sure that he will dismiss me once he finds a partner and I don't want to risk it.

Ā 

So my migration agent said either you can look for another sponsor in another regional area, or u can lay low and hopefully receive the PR with the 'old' boss. The pharmacy that has sponsored me is leaving their ABN open until PR is out. Does anyone know if that would help?

Because if i go out and apply again it takes another 6-8 months easy...and it's a bit of pain :(

Ā 

Anyone's ideas please...anything would help ease my mind :( thanks guys

Ā 

Hi adios, if it is easy for you to find another sponsor then pleAse dont delay. If it is hard then wait for result. They can refuse nomination but they wont cancel your visa. But, now a days getting PR in cases like yours is only 10%. So please try to find another sponsor. It will cost you more but definately saves your time.

Hi all,

Ā 

I hope to get some clarification on the 187 visa. I have been thinking this visa is usually applied by employers and their MA but I see many of you doing it yourself (I only read some posts on random pages).

Ā 

I am on 457 but need PR badly as I have brought kids along and cost of living is really high.

Ā 

If I can find an employer willing to sponsor me for 187 how do I make the move with least disruption to my current visa?

What documents do I need for 187 visa in addition to what I have submitted for the 457?

Can I do this myself or I will need a MA? Do I pay for the MA or the company will do it?

Ā 

Sorry for so many silly questions, just trying to figure out my options

Ā 

Thank you in advance!

Hi mavi, how are you mate? What about your application?

Ā 

Hi Praneeshb,

Ā 

i see your reply to someone ealse, and i think you are more professional than me.

Ā 

Could i ask for your help and advice?

Ā 

I am applying 187 Visa but have waited over one year (lodge the nomination and visa application in Sep 2015). Nothing heard from IMMI at all. Do you think it is better to change a sponser and relodge a new application or something else?

Ā 

Thank you.

This is our timeline.

Ā 

Ā 

26 aug 2015 applied RCB

29 aug applied nomination

3 nov approved RCB

Ā 

31 mar 2016 approved nomination

15 apr 2016 applied visa

23 apr 2016 medical check

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

å¾žęˆ‘ēš„iPhoneä½æē”ØTapatalk ē™¼é€

Ā 

lucky you....i am sep applicant...no news at all....

Hi Praneeshb,

Ā 

i see your reply to someone ealse, and i think you are more professional than me.

Ā 

Could i ask for your help and advice?

Ā 

I am applying 187 Visa but have waited over one year (lodge the nomination and visa application in Sep 2015). Nothing heard from IMMI at all. Do you think it is better to change a sponser and relodge a new application or something else?

Ā 

Thank you.

Hi will did ur Ma contacted to immi?

Hi all,

Ā 

I hope to get some clarification on the 187 visa. I have been thinking this visa is usually applied by employers and their MA but I see many of you doing it yourself (I only read some posts on random pages).

Ā 

I am on 457 but need PR badly as I have brought kids along and cost of living is really high.

Ā 

If I can find an employer willing to sponsor me for 187 how do I make the move with least disruption to my current visa?

What documents do I need for 187 visa in addition to what I have submitted for the 457?

Can I do this myself or I will need a MA? Do I pay for the MA or the company will do it?

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you in advance!

Ā 

Why don't you see if you are eligible to apply for 186 sponsored by current company?

I am so happy to let you guys know that I got visa approval yesterday

Ā 

Nomination lodged 7th December

visa lodged 9th December

Ā 

nomination approved 22nd September

visa approved 14th October

occupation Restaurant Manager, HR 3 ppl

Ā 

No documents requested

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ā˜ŗ

Hi Everyone out there,

Ā 

This is Ricky here. First at all, I would like to congrats to

all the candidates who already received their resident visas

and wish good luck to rest of them. I have been following this

forum from the last couple of weeks and tell you what it has been

a long journey for everyone but we should sit tight and wait.

I would to share my timeline with you guys and welcome for your

any suggestion.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

RCB applied 05 June 2015 approved by 27 July 2015

Nom appiled 04august 2015 approved by 23 Feb 2016

visa appiled 29 Feb 2016 waiting for visa till this ( 17 October 2016 )

OFFSHORE, HR, RETAIL MANAGER

I have not fulfilled the 2 year requirement yet. I will read up on DIBP website, thanks!

Ā 

You mightvbe able to do direct entry instead of transition. I m not 100% sure how its done but a friend is organising it now for himself. You have to do skills assessment though

Hi all,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you in advance!

Ā 

Ā 

Hi how r u

Ā 

I would definitely say that please don't do it by yourself as 187 is not that easy these day but if you need help finding out the good MA Please inbox me and I will give you my number and my MA's Number.

Ā 

Sorry I'm just saying that 187 is not that easy these days because immigration is requesting so many documents from most of the client.

Ā 

Thanks

Hey guys

my migration agent is advising me that now the immigration doesnt get one case officer to be assigned per case anymore. Apparently the cases go into a pool and case officers pick up and process, ask for further documents if requested, and once received, goes back into the pool and another officer picks up and finalise them..anypne heard about this news? My MA thinks thats the reason why there are delays these days

Hey guys

my migration agent is advising me that now the immigration doesnt get one case officer to be assigned per case anymore. Apparently the cases go into a pool and case officers pick up and process, ask for further documents if requested, and once received, goes back into the pool and another officer picks up and finalise them..anypne heard about this news? My MA thinks thats the reason why there are delays these days

Ā 

DIBP has used processing teams for quite a long time, so you may hear from one officer to get additional documents and then your visa may be granted by another officer. It doesn't make the process take any longer though, just a different way DIBP has organised the work.