187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Just wait and watch game for u bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a similar situation.. I'm a pharmacy tech and 3 months after applying 187 direct entry the pharmacist went into partnership with another pharmacist (who was already working there) which created a new abn. The old abn is still active but now all wages go through the new number. MA told us to inform immi of the change as it isn't unusual for case officers to ask for more recent financial documents before approving the nomination. Hopefully my application will still be ok even with the business change but MA said the most likely outcome will be that we'll have to reapply under the new abn.. very annoying if so means another long wait before PR and another couple of thousand dollars to spend.

Anyway if you simply don't tell immi about the sale of the pharmacy then there's a good chance they will find out and your sponsor should really be informing them of any changes to circumstances.

I have a similar situation.. I'm a pharmacy tech and 3 months after applying 187 direct entry the pharmacist went into partnership with another pharmacist (who was already working there) which created a new abn. The old abn is still active but now all wages go through the new number. MA told us to inform immi of the change as it isn't unusual for case officers to ask for more recent financial documents before approving the nomination. Hopefully my application will still be ok even with the business change but MA said the most likely outcome will be that we'll have to reapply under the new abn.. very annoying if so means another long wait before PR and another couple of thousand dollars to spend.

Anyway if you simply don't tell immi about the sale of the pharmacy then there's a good chance they will find out and your sponsor should really be informing them of any changes to circumstances.

so have you reported to the immigration? Is it our obligation as the visa holder? or is it the employer's responsibility?

Thanks for your help

so have you reported to the immigration? Is it our obligation as the visa holder? or is it the employer's responsibility?

Thanks for your help

Employer notified them of the change as it's to do with the nomination we haven't had any response from immi yet though so have no idea what the outcome will be. Applied mid April so hopefully not too much longer to wait.

Hi there if any body can help me. I have applied for PR in april 2016 in rsms stream as a cook. But I did not know the fact that we have to work there before PR it was like we can start after getting PR. I dont know and I am not sure that do I need to start the job or not. Because I have over heard these days immigration asking about job if the applicant has started the job. If anybody have information about this plz share. Thank you

Alright so i have just got the golden email. Right now

Nomination Approved

Document required for visa

Position Cook

3 Applicants

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Qld

Congratulations!!!

Great start for the week and its only Monday!

Congrats gauvi, Davrock and ships master. Have great times in Australia brothers. Please pry for me. ?

I hope you will hear good news very soon best of luck Mavi

Nomination Approved

Document required for visa

Position Cook

3 Applicants

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Qld

Congrats gauvi, Davrock and ships master. Have great times in Australia brothers. Please pry for me. ?

Hey mavi i know its harsh to say. But thw truth is when when i pray for everyone try to help other being an active member here on the forum but end of the day everybody gets pr. Just u and some others like us are still waiting with full of frustration.