187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Guys

Ā 

I know you 2015DEC187, frustrated but this is what I think...!! Even through further documents were asked on early august, you sent them on 24 ,... So the time will count from the 24th...!! I am pretty sure you will be hearing immigration from the week starting 24th...

In my case July 20 the ,they asked for licence of trade's person certificate ...!! I submitted that photo of my ID same day, but it took me until august 30 to hear back from them, then that asked for 1399 declaration..!! So I did a background check and I suppose to give that declaration along with of my visa application... So I guess that my lawyer forgot that...!!

So still waiting in offshore...!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ā 

That is frustrating! Why dont they just request all the docs at once, was your nomination approved?

That is frustrating! Why dont they just request all the docs at once, was your nomination approved?

Ā 

Yeah , approval granted on 20 the July..!! My lawyer also said to me immigration suppose to ask for further documents at once, but since we at their mercy , we can't do anything about that other than go along with their process.....!!

I read somewhere else,what happen is when you submit it paper works , then it will go to a another application queue, so you will pick according to that..!! So if they ask for further details, it's better to submit as soon as possible, if not it will delay the process again....

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah , approval granted on 20 the July..!! My lawyer also said to me immigration suppose to ask for further documents at once, but since we at their mercy , we can't do anything about that other than go along with their process.....!!

I read somewhere else,what happen is when you submit it paper works , then it will go to a another application queue, so you will pick according to that..!! So if they ask for further details, it's better to submit as soon as possible, if not it will delay the process again....

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We submitted the requested docs 4 working days after they requested it, so hopefully we can have some feedback in the next two weeks.

This process of waiting is so painful.

Hi guys got call from Ma that case officer assigned for nomination file and ask for documents

my worry is Ma said that Immi did not send any mail but only call to Ma and ask for further documents

is anyone have any idea that Immi people can call and ask for further document and give only 7 days time

pls reply

thanks

Edited by Amritjot

Hi guys got call from Ma that case officer assigned for nomination file and ask for documents

my worry is Ma said that Immi did not send any mail but only call to Ma and ask for further documents

is anyone have any idea that Immi people can call and ask for further document and give only 7 days time

pls reply

thanks

Ā 

I have only heard of email request for more docs and you then usually have 28 days to provide the documentation.

hey guys

need a suggestion from all of you,

i am thinking about calling immi office tmr to find out what's happening with my file, is thats gona be ok if i ask them about the file status,

i got nomination approved 1 months ago, but they didnt ask for any additional docs yet,

no movement on file so far, my immi status still showing received, my MA saying we gotta wait, thats all we can do

my AFP certificate gona be over 1 year 18 th of next month, do you guys think it will cause me any trouble if i call them?

Ā 

please suggest guys

thanks, Faisal

Ā 

Ā 

nom & visa & rcb 03/12/15

rcb approved 11/2/16

nom approved 18/8/16

cook, nsw, onshore

still waiting unfortunately!!!!!

pls reply

thanks

Ā 

Is your MA is indian or Australian.

hey guys

i am thinking about calling immi office tmr to find out what's happening with my file, is thats gona be ok if i ask them about the file status,

i got nomination approved 1 months ago, but they didnt ask for any additional docs yet,

no movement on file so far, my immi status still showing received, my MA saying we gotta wait, thats all we can do

my AFP certificate gona be over 1 year 18 th of next month, do you guys think it will cause me any trouble if i call them?

Ā 

please suggest guys

thanks, Faisal

Ā 

Ā 

rcb approved 11/2/16

nom approved 18/8/16

cook, nsw, onshore

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

go for it bro, it's more than a month so you should check.

pls reply

thanks

I think this quite strange that immi have requested documents through phone..

hey guys

Ā 

please suggest guys

thanks, Faisal

Ā 

Ā 

rcb approved 11/2/16

nom approved 18/8/16

cook, nsw, onshore

Thats ok in my case same thing happened now days co try to call to get more information so they can process application sameday but if you are unable to provide required information sameday then they send correspondence once they send correspondence then application goes bottom of file which required information don't worry my ma sent me email next day to me thanks

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Qld

I found out that nomination was refused on 13/09

My MA didn't even tell me....

So angry and frustrated!

Ā 

Anyone know how to appeal?

Ā 

Ā 

What was reason for refusal??

Ā 

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Qld

I found out that nomination was refused on 13/09

My MA didn't even tell me....

So angry and frustrated!

Ā 

Anyone know how to appeal?

Ā 

Ā 

He might have been waiting for visa refusal so he can put blame on you take him through mara

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Qld