187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Wonder why some of those applicant who received doc request in early august still waiting???? They should have got pr by last week..

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk

You are right mate. It is so frustrating. I think they don't have intention to sort out backlog either fresh files or docs requested.

Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me to answer what does it men is my case status is keeping "application received" ?

Lodged nomination and visa on September 2015, nothing updated. Bridging visa got.

I have already sent email to IMMI. Will they reply me regarding to my case status?

Plz help me if anyone knows the answer to my question.

HI GUYS

IS ANYONE LEFT FROM OCTOBER EXCEPT ME.

I'M FEELING SO FRUSTRATED AS ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE WE HAVE SUBMITTED THE DOCUMENTS.IS THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH MY FILE DO YOU GUYS THINK:cry: OR THAT'S NORMAL.I WAS SO POSITIVE BEFORE BUT ITS BEEN NEARLY 11 MONTHS COMPLETING AN YEAR ON 30TH OCTOBER SO I DON'T HAVE ANY PATIENCE LEFT

Mavi what the hell is this.. Why everything is going wrong with us. I just lodged my file before one day than you. Still not heard anything.. Even they did not request any docs.. So frustating..

That's right mate, don't know what the hell is going on. Life is just stuck, waisting precious time for the result. Well, I was working for an agency and wasn't getting much shifts. But still was waiting waiting and thinking don't need another job, will get result soon but nothing is happening, don't know how long more to wait, as some are waiting since 12 months. Moreover, if I get docs request then again have to wait all most on month or so. Moved on, not bothering about result anymore, got new job and starting new job tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me to answer what does it men is my case status is keeping "application received" ?

Lodged nomination and visa on September 2015, nothing updated. Bridging visa got.

I have already sent email to IMMI. Will they reply me regarding to my case status?

Plz help me if anyone knows the answer to my question.

Hello Will,

status received means that they have received your application and its in queue. Yes they will reply to your email but can take some time.

Thanks

Mavi

I think December files should send email to immigration and ask polite in witting application status, and how long for co allocated, or etc.that's i did send email to immi and then reply got back no yet CO allocated to your file let you know in 10 working days. when CO allocated. after 5 days 2nd of august my nomination approved ask document for my visa ,, same CO BUT on visa grant after ask document different visa officer. i know some thinking don't worry about email to immi but take a chance guys .

Regard

kumar

Edited by kkumar

I think December files should send email to immigration and ask polite in witting application status, and how long for co allocated, or etc.that's i did send email to immi and then reply got back no yet CO allocated to your file let you know in 10 working days. when CO allocated. after 5 days 2nd of august my nomination approved ask document for my visa ,, same CO BUT on visa grant after ask document different visa officer. i know some thinking don't worry about email to immi but take a chance guys .

Regard

kumar

i think now WA pese team 7 is sleeping it's almost 42 days docs requested but they still havenot looked the file after submitted requested docs on 24/8/16

its so annoying we already been waiting for long since 20/11/15 and now after co allocated they again taking long

no hope left now

just waiting for any miracle

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

i think now WA pese team 7 is sleeping it's almost 42 days docs requested but they still havenot looked the file after submitted requested docs on 24/8/16

its so annoying we already been waiting for long since 20/11/15 and now after co allocated they again taking long

no hope left now

no hope left now

don't worry bro this week you will get your visa

Hello Will,

status received means that they have received your application and its in queue. Yes they will reply to your email but can take some time.

Thanks

Mavi

Hi Mavi,

Thank you for your answer. I will let you know if i receive their reply. Hope everything is fine for you.

Hii Mavi and Guavi. I need one advice from u guys. If my employer will call them and he will say that he need me very urgently because I applied offshore. than what u guys think it will help to get a result or not. Is there anyone did this before..????

Edited by 14Dec015

Hii Mavi and Guavi. I need one advice from u guys. If my employer will call them and he will say that he need me very urgently because I applied offshore. than what u guys think it will help to get a result or not. Is there anyone did this before..????

Hello there,

I can't remember who was that but yeah some one's employer did this but he got same answer like anyone else gets. I assume employer's call doesn't make any difference in file progress.

Thanks

Mavi

Our employer attached a letter of urgency as well and were told that each persons situation is urgent in some way. lol they really do not care what your situation is.