187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Yeah I understand but still it's almost 8th month mark for me, I applied on 11th of Jan and on top of that it's just nomination that I'm waiting for ATM didn't apply for the visa. So it'll be a long wait for the whole thing that is why I'm just wondering around to hear something when my nomination will be approved.

Yeah I understand but still it's almost 8th month mark for me, I applied on 11th of Jan and on top of that it's just nomination that I'm waiting for ATM didn't apply for the visa. So it'll be a long wait for the whole thing that is why I'm just wondering around to hear something when my nomination will be approved.

Ā 

No worries, we are just all anxiously waiting. No idea how they are working, but give it another 3 to 5 weeks maybe.

I check my immi account 2-3 time daily. Lol. Nothing happens. Worst feeling is when my friends and relatives always ask me that have you gotten PR? Or when you will get PR?. Now I am just avoiding call them because can't take PR questions anymore.

Edited by Mavi

I check my immi account 2-3 time daily. Lol. Nothing happens. Worst feeling is when my friends and relatives always ask me that have you gotten PR? Or when you will get PR?. Now I am just avoiding call them because can't take PR questions anymore.

Ā 

Ha ha, I can totally relate to that. Its been a year since we started the process and now every time you see people you rather try and avoid them than having to answer the PR questions! We are offshore, living in limbo and life as we knew is, gone. paused and its like a nightmare.

A very loooong stretched out nightmare. This is suppose to be a great life changing experience. Not yet!

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Ā 

Email Updated on 06 September 2016

Ā 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged end of January 2016 and RSMS applications lodged early December 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

is anyone from DARWIN area on here ? reply if yes , i applied my nomination 26th april and visa on 16th may, pretty sure wouldnt get any result till dec or even jan feb next year the way immi is processing files, unless there is miracle, in aus since 2008 hope this will be my last one on temp visas

if you applied in may too reply my post ?

is anyone from DARWIN area on here ? reply if yes , i applied my nomination 26th april and visa on 16th may, pretty sure wouldnt get any result till dec or even jan feb next year the way immi is processing files, unless there is miracle, in aus since 2008 hope this will be my last one on temp visas

Ā 

Yes mate applied on April 20 nomination & visa July 13.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Ā 

Email Updated on 06 September 2016

Ā 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged end of January 2016 and RSMS applications lodged early December 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Thanks bro for updating us.

hi everyone.

i am new on this site.

i am going to apply my PR next week.currently on 457 and going to apply 186.

i have question if anyone can help.

did immi asked anyone regarding superannuation ????

Ā 

Yes they will can ask super for last 2 year specialy in 186

Ā 

I applied my nomination and visa those dates too! But I'm in WA. Hopefully we won't be waiting too much longer but since immi are only on December applications I'm guessing we'll have another 4/5 months to wait :(

Ā 

Ā 

I applied my nomination and visa those dates too! But I'm in WA. Hopefully we won't be waiting too much longer but since immi are only on December applications I'm guessing we'll have another 4/5 months to wait :(

Ā 

Ā 

oh nice to know that i hope its less than 5 months, whats your occupation ?