187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Oh no bro...he applied both together or he got his nomination approved already can yu pls confirm for us if yu can...so we can get some idea

She applied both together. CO even didnt gave her chance to clearify the real story of RM as immigration gave reason that the owner is able to manage the restaurant and he doesnt need new staff as a manager.

She applied both together. CO even didnt gave her chance to clearify the real story of RM as immigration gave reason that the owner is able to manage the restaurant and he doesnt need new staff as a manager.

Ā 

I think their financials were weak. Wasn't enough money coming into the business.

My ma is saying nomination status is still application received, no change even after 2 days immi sent email asking to sign certification form for my employer. Does that make sense to u guys. Had anybody ever had same situation like this. Ma saying its not application allocation.

Got to know that her visa is refused straight away. She is wondering if she can be able to extend her student visa or not? As her visa is expiring soon (within 3-4 months). What do you say guys? She will apply for MRT as well.

Has she finished her course? It was she planning on doing another?

There is no point wasting money on the MRT if their reason was correct for refusing. She's better off getting them to correct the issue and applying again.

Has she finished her course? It was she planning on doing another?

There is no point wasting money on the MRT if their reason was correct for refusing. She's better off getting them to correct the issue and applying again.

So she will be able to apply for new student visa? There wont be bad history of visa refusal?

Hi friends, it is so scary that one of my friends (not in the forum) who applied 187 DE on 6th of dec 15 as RM got her visa rejected today. I am very scared of immi now.

Ā 

Is she was working there already or not?

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know he didn't attach that form. And the form sent back from immi was already filled by their officer, just needed signature of my employer. I'm so confuse here. And why the status still says received, not document requested

Don't worry about status mate ... Most of the time they don't change status .. It goes from "received" to "finalised" staraight way

Khem, so u think they actually opened my nomination application for real???

In my opinion your file must has opened otherwise who did ask for declaration form? Unless you get CO allocate to your file they won't ask or open your application... It could be the reason that your MA didn't send at the time of application but now he realised that it must be sent so he is asking for that form before CO allocate to your application to avoid further delay

In my opinion your file must has opened otherwise who did ask for declaration form? Unless you get CO allocate to your file they won't ask or open your application... It could be the reason that your MA didn't send at the time of application but now he realised that it must be sent so he is asking for that form before CO allocate to your application to avoid further delay

Ā 

Immi sent the email asking for that form to be signed by my employer, the was already filled by immi too, just needed signature. That email from immi was forwarded to my employer by ma