187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

If I'm correct, we only have 14 (of those who checked in that they are still on the Forum) people left from December still awaiting news. Come on Immi, make us happy! :wacko:

Ā 

This week it seems that NSW is busy with 2nd week of December applications and WA with first week of Dec. Not sure how accurate it could be as we are only a handful of applicants on this forum but this is all we have.

wow I did think this way. Yeah definitely it could accurate mate.

wow I did think this way. Yeah definitely it could accurate mate.

Ā 

But then Faisal from 03/12 is still waiting, arrrgggg, these Immi people. Just cant figure them out. Just hope my theory is semi correct, then it at least means that they are moving. There was even a 23/12 NSW, no idea how they operate.

But then Faisal from 03/12 is still waiting, arrrgggg, these Immi people. Just cant figure them out. Just hope my theory is semi correct, then it at least means that they are moving. There was even a 23/12 NSW, no idea how they operate.

Yeah don't know mate. Well let's keep hopes alive with our assumptions.

According to the spreadsheet no cook applicaton allocated after 03 dec 15, i mean after my file, i guess immigration allocating files by occupation,ati

mavi & 2015dec187 have a look on spreadsheet motor mechanic and other occupation getting finalize different way,

but dev0786 got his nomination approved as a cook but he applied for his nomination on 16/7/15, i don't think immi counting file logged date, look like they counting nomination to nomination

and logged to allocating, not 100% sure but, after the research OF few hours this is what i am guessing.

Edited by FAISALAHMED

How did you get that decision ready document? My MA also submitted all the documents and she said its decision ready but in my attached documents I cannot see anything says decision ready application!!!!! Do you have this decision ready file in your immi acc mavi and 2015DEC187?
Hi Emon Alam,

I also can't see any decision ready document in my application.

Ā 

The Decision Ready Checklist is an obsolete document. Perhaps a migration agent completes it simply to point out to DIBP that everything is complete, but it's not necessary.

Ā 

Until a few years ago (late 2013 I think), the Decision Ready process allowed migration agents to basically fast-track applications by attesting that the application was complete and ready for assessment. Since that meant applications through migration agents jumped the queue for processing, it became rather unfair for those of us who did our own applications. So the Decision Ready process was eliminated and all applications go into the same queue for processing.

Hey guys got a good news here,

got my nomination approved just now my Ma called me, hope they won't take very long to give me PR,no documents requested yet.

Ā 

Nom & visa logged 3/12/15

cook, onshore, nsw.HR

Ā 

Congrats mate soon yu will get yur visa

Congratulation everyone one approvals. And good luck to everyone waiting. Can anyone please please tell me what type of police report I need from australia and can it be done online. I already post this question more than once so kind request anyone who knows. Just frustrated because of bad bad ma. Hate my guts

Congratulation everyone one approvals. And good luck to everyone waiting. Can anyone please please tell me what type of police report I need from australia and can it be done online. I already post this question more than once so kind request anyone who knows. Just frustrated because of bad bad ma. Hate my guts

AFP NAME CHECK

PLEASE TRY IT ONLINE, it's ussually one week time in Australian postal address, but I don't know how long it's gona take for overseas address, but you can try to put your Ma address to get it

Hey guys got a good news here,

got my nomination approved just now my Ma called me, hope they won't take very long to give me PR,no documents requested yet.

Ā 

Nom & visa logged 3/12/15

cook, onshore, nsw.HR

Great News! Please let us know which processing centre approved it.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

AFP NAME CHECK

PLEASE TRY IT ONLINE, it's ussually one week time in Australian postal address, but I don't know how long it's gona take for overseas address, but you can try to put your Ma address to get it

Ā 

Australian Federal Police Criminal Records Locked Bag 8550 CANBERRA CITY ACT 2601 Ph: 02 6140 6502

Date of Check: 08 October 2015 Date of Issue: 08 October 2015 Issued to: SHARMA, DIVENDER

The sum of $42.00 This amount has been paid in full Credit card surcharges are not shown on this invoice

Payment Type Issuer Instr. Ref BSB Amount Credit Card $42.00

Being For: National Police Check

Check ID For Person 1986221PC SHARMA, DIVENDER

For and on behalf of Co-ordinator Criminal Records

Page 1 of 1

GST Amount $0.00 Total (GST Inc) $42.00