187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I am just thinking why did I call??? I shouldn't. I think she has put my file back because of my call. Can she do this what I am thinking please reply?? I am not bothering about address because I can give them proof that I am living at my stated address. Getting stressed about ore wait.

I don't think that they will put your application back because you call them... This is our application and it is our right to call them and ask about our application ... We haven't done any illegal thing ... Don't be stressed mate ..

"The department on Wednesday confirmed it had received notice that union members planned to launch protected industrial action at airports, sea ports, container examination terminals, client services, visa processing centres and international mail centres."

Ā 

http://www.smh.com.au/business/workplace-relations/turnbull-told-to-fix-this-mess-as-strikes-return-to-airports-20160803-gqjxc9.html

Ā 

Ā 

I don't think that they will put your application back because you call them... This is our application and it is our right to call them and ask about our application ... We haven't done any illegal thing ... Don't be stressed mate ..

thanks Khem, Dev and all other member for your kind words to boost my energy. I am feeling much better now.

Please check your pre application lodged which your ma should send to you to check details and sign it back to your ma prior to lodge your application it have all your details which has submitted to immi cheers

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Well, I was there when my file was ready to lodge and it was lodged in my presence. So I checked it my self too. But it's better idea to check it again.

Thanks for suggestion mate.

Edited by Mavi

Skill Assessment

A skill assessment for your nominated occupation is generally not required unless your nominated occupation is one of these listed trade occupations. If your nominated occupation is one of these*listed*trade occupations, then you need a positive skill assessment or*you*need to have a relevant Australian qualification that satisfies that ANZSCO requirement.

Ā 

What does that mean. I have australian qualification cert 3 and cert 4 in automotive technology. Do u think I need skill assessment for 187 visa.

Edited by jstha

Actually, a few years ago when they were much busier than they are now, and people were waiting much longer they were telling people who continuously phoning that they wild be putting their files to the bottom of the pile. That was only for people who were phoning regularly, making the wait even longer, as apparently every time you phone the CO has to review it, meaning it's taking time away from them actually processing applications.

One phone call won't make a difference though. This was people who were phoning every week.

Hi all,

I'm planing to apply Rsms visa187 for child care but I have question about the list of regional post codes. Has the list been changed or the still same ? I looked at the website but couldn't find the list.

I'm planing to apply from Canberra.

Thanks

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi guys,

can someone please tell me about RCB ?

how long is their process of approving RCB because its been 3 weeks i have applied for RCB in NSW but i have not heard anything form them yet?

can someone please tell me about this how long do they usually take to reply ?

thanks

hi guys,

how long is their process of approving RCB because its been 3 weeks i have applied for RCB in NSW but i have not heard anything form them yet?

thanks

Ā 

Ā 

It depends on area, sometime it takes couple of days or couple of weeks. Its can be 4-8 weeks as far i know but it was 2 weeks for me.

Hi, bobby, my RCB took about 10 week, its in NSW aswell, in victoria some places it takes about 3 months, its different place to place, over 8 weeks you can chase them by your migration agent, i chase them myself by calling them, they explain why it was delaying. I think 8 week common in this days

hi guys,

thanks

hi guys,

thanks

We waited 8 weeks for RCB

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

hi guys,

thanks

Ā 

My one took 8 weeks in nsw

Ā 

Ā 

hi guys,

thanks

Ā 

Mine took 4 months, but it was much busier then.

Hi everyone goodluck for new week my 9 months are completed and started 10th month 20 days after submitting requested documents could anyone tell me please how long they took after submitting documents thanks in advance very hard to wait but cant do anything

Hi everyone goodluck for new week my 9 months are completed and started 10th month 20 days after submitting requested documents could anyone tell me please how long they took after submitting documents thanks in advance very hard to wait but cant do anything

Ā 

I was told it would take 4-8 weeks to reopen files

Ā 

Ā