187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Ā 

Ā 

Would it help if the employer phone and motivate the situation?

If yes. which number would he phone to get to the correct people. The number on the acknowledgement letter does not exist anymore

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Ā 

Not at all. I tried. My employer even gave them compassionate reason to hurry up but answer was almost every applicants send them email to hurry up with numerous reason. They cant do it. It sucks when there is a real need of someone has to have at the job already. Sorry for bombarding with lot of questions guys but please kind people out there can u answer some of my last questions. Its really an urgent matter.

Ā 

Not at all. I tried. My employer even gave them compassionate reason to hurry up but answer was almost every applicants send them email to hurry up with numerous reason. They cant do it. It sucks when there is a real need of someone has to have at the job already. Sorry for bombarding with lot of questions guys but please kind people out there can u answer some of my last questions. Its really an urgent matter.

So annoying. They cant even be upfront and tell us the real reason. No other month accept I think June/July took this long. Something is seriously wrong.

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I've one question, how can you get nomination status information if your employer and his lawyer wouldn't share with you?

coz it's been almost 12 months this 20 August since he said he lodged nomination for 187. Both are saying its in progress file is open and further info supplied to Immi etc.

but it's getting on my nerves, feels like they are not being honest with me?

Is there any way you can see nomination status? Please let me know?

coz I can see visa file status which is as at "received" status since the day it's lodged!

Edited by Owen51

Hi guys, I've one question, how can you get nomination status information if your employer and his lawyer wouldn't share with you?

coz it's been almost 12 months this 20 August since he said he lodged nomination for 187. Both are saying its in progress file is open and further info supplied to Immi etc.

but it's getting on my nerves, feels like they are not being honest with me?

Is there any way you can see nomination status? Please let me know?

coz I can see visa file status which is as at "received" status since the day it's lodged!

Ā 

Not that I know of, we were told only MA and employer. Unless the MA and employer agrees and share this to your Immi account

when you lodge your visa your MA should have emailed you health referral letter with hap id... Check your email mate... If you haven't get one I think you can create one through immiaccount

Ā 

Hi khem, I don't have MA mate , I'm doing my self can you plz tell how to do it myself thank you bro!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you serious ?

That's mean I have to wait anthor 2 month it's already more then 9 month waited you know that already

Ā 

Ā 

Don't use the un experience MA's who can screw our life

Ā 

Same here I submitted my all requested documents on 3rd june till yet no response still waiting waiting and waiting [emoji20]

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I have noticed there are few lodgements that were granted after only a couple of months. Do you reckon it has to do with pure luck or how well an application was prepared and lodged. Just wondering...

Ā 

I think it's luck and nothing to do with how you prepared your application as they don't know anything about your application before allocation.

Yoyo just a quick question.

Ā 

The 8 months average waiting queue for CO allocation starts counting from visa application or from nomination?

Ā 

Saying that because I applied visa on April 2016, and will lodge nomination on September 2016.

Ā 

Yes, would be terrible if my case is opened and still haven't gotten the nomination lodged :S

Ā 

Bonus question: Comparing LR and HR country applicants, any faster processing times? less or more documents requested? Or its just for discriminating.

Ā 

Thank youuuu.

Ā 

Your nomination and visa application are two separate processes, however sometimes DIBP will work on both at the same time. The visa cannot be granted until the nomination is approved. The service standards on the DIBP website are from the time a complete application is submitted (if they need to ask for more information, this may obviously delay things).

Ā 

I'm not sure if you've made a typo, but there's no way to apply for the visa before the nomination has been lodged. You need the TRN or grant number from the nomination in order to submit the visa application.

Some general responses to the many recent questions/posts:

Ā 

- the strike will likely have very little or no affect on visa applications, since it's the airport employees who are striking and only for 24 hours. So the people most impacted will be those who are arriving/departing and needing to clear immigration at the airport

- only the employer or their designated migration agent can request or receive information regarding the nomination. If you have any questions regarding your nomination, you should direct them to your employer

- if you don't like your migration agent, you can remove them from your application and hire another one if you'd like. If you don't understand or agree with what they have suggested, ask them to explain or tell them how you'd prefer to have it done. They will tell you if you can/can't do something under immigration law.

- as in all occupations, there will be some less competent migration agents. If they aren't MARA-registered, then you will likely get worse service, so make sure any migration agent you use is registered with OMARA and ask for references if you want to double-check on them.

- DIBP is badly overloaded with applications and short-staffed following employee cuts in the past year or more. They aren't being lazy, discriminatory, secretive, or otherwise trying to deliberately delay your applications. Receiving constant phone calls and emails asking what's going on only slows them down further.

Some general responses to the many recent questions/posts:

Ā 

- the strike will likely have very little or no affect on visa applications, since it's the airport employees who are striking and only for 24 hours. So the people most impacted will be those who are arriving/departing and needing to clear immigration at the airport

- only the employer or their designated migration agent can request or receive information regarding the nomination. If you have any questions regarding your nomination, you should direct them to your employer

- if you don't like your migration agent, you can remove them from your application and hire another one if you'd like. If you don't understand or agree with what they have suggested, ask them to explain or tell them how you'd prefer to have it done. They will tell you if you can/can't do something under immigration law.

- as in all occupations, there will be some less competent migration agents. If they aren't MARA-registered, then you will likely get worse service, so make sure any migration agent you use is registered with OMARA and ask for references if you want to double-check on them.

- DIBP is badly overloaded with applications and short-staffed following employee cuts in the past year or more. They aren't being lazy, discriminatory, secretive, or otherwise trying to deliberately delay your applications. Receiving constant phone calls and emails asking what's going on only slows them down further.

thanks for this valuable information.