187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi mavi

thanks for your help I called immigration office this morning,

they gave me medical reffarals straight away, I will book my medical exam next week, thanks again for your help

Ā 

Hi Faisal Ahmed, have you had undergone any medical examination within 1 year time frame at the time of lodgement? Can you please inbox me your mob number so that i can ask you in detail. Thanks

Hi mavi any idea bro when our dec files gonna clear,I called nsw yesterday and the lady rold me they doing end nov and early dec file...which dates come in early dec bro

Thanx

Hello Dev786,

1-10 are early Dec, 11-20 are mid Dec, 21-31 late Dec. I have no idea when they will open our files because they still working on late Nov. I am expecting my CO allocation by the end of this Month. It's just guess. But your nomination is already approved so I think you can get good news any time because some people who applied in Dec after nomination approval they got their PR. So don't worry.

Good luck

Mavi

Edited by Mavi

Hi mavi

thanks for your help I called immigration office this morning,

they gave me medical reffarals straight away, I will book my medical exam next week, thanks again for your help

No worries Faisal.. Good luck for visa

Hi Faisal Ahmed, have you had undergone any medical examination within 1 year time frame at the time of lodgement? Can you please inbox me your mob number so that i can ask you in detail. Thanks

####### thanks

Edited by MaggieMay24
Phone number removed

Hi mavi any idea bro when our dec files gonna clear,I called nsw yesterday and the lady rold me they doing end nov and early dec file...which dates come in early dec bro

Thanx

Oh really? I didn't noticed in your comment that immi lady said that they are working on Early Dec too. I am happy atleast they started-early Dec.

No words for what happened.

Ā 

Immi requested a document today. The document is in the second page of one application attachment.

Ā 

My MA didn't even checked it. He asked me to send the file.

Ā 

I knew my MA wasn't good but even immi!!!

Ā 

I hope my MA will complain and they will approve my visa soon!

Ā 

Nomination &Visa 20/11/15

Chef

2 applicant

onshore

Ā 

So angryyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thanx

Hi guys

what they mean by early December

I m early December applicant, didn't get any update yet

Pls help...i tried so many time to check my status on immi a/c... as khem suggested me to import application...i tried...but whenever i confirm my details, its say "No application matching the data entered has been found. please check the information and try again."

what the meaning of this? can anyone suggest me pls.

Thanks

Pls help...i tried so many time to check my status on immi a/c... as khem suggested me to import application...i tried...but whenever i confirm my details, its say "No application matching the data entered has been found. please check the information and try again."

what the meaning of this? can anyone suggest me pls.

Thanks

Ā 

Check what you put to import your application

Ā 

You need The primary applicant details

Ā 

If everything is fine, call your MA

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh really? I didn't noticed in your comment that immi lady said that they are working on Early Dec too. I am happy atleast they started-early Dec.

Ā 

Yes bro I had a chat with that immi lady nearly 5 minute an she said like that they doing nv end and dec early even she told me that these days there processing time ia 7-8 month

Guys if you check spreadsheet there are only 2 people left who never been contacted ( I know there are 1000 of people out there who are not on this forum but still we can make rough judgment). So it means early Dec get ready for their approvals. Good luck

yes i know if you see they applied nom in nov that's why they got approved .immi pick file according to nom not visa bro just only 2percent chance they approve visa stairway

Ā 

Taibo's nomination and visa is 01/12/2015 and was approved on the 20th already, Jerry from 16/12 has been requested documents and 2 MA's I have spoken to has confirmed that they have had some 187 approvals and allocations from December.

Ā 

Not sure how they work, but there has been some (minimal) activity for December applicants.

Hi everyone,finally my nomination file was opened today. My Ma told me Co asked more informations just right now. Nomination applied on 20/11. Position cook.

Ask your MA to provide requested documents as soon as possible to avoid further delay... Best of luck

No words for what happened.

Ā 

Immi requested a document today. The document is in the second page of one application attachment.

Ā 

My MA didn't even checked it. He asked me to send the file.

Ā 

I knew my MA wasn't good but even immi!!!

Ā 

I hope my MA will complain and they will approve my visa soon!

Ā 

Nomination &Visa 20/11/15

Chef

2 applicant

onshore

Ā 

So angryyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ā 

hi bro

congrats

at least ur file allocated case officer

mine visa aplication also on 20/11/2015