187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

187 visa& rcb logged-03/12/15

rcb granted-11/02/16

wagga wagga, nsw

position: cook

HI everyone, i been following this site for last few weeks, good to see people getting their pr,

i wasn't really worried for last 7 months, but suddenly it came in my mind why it's taking so long.

Had a chat with pese nsw last friday, they said they allocating late november files.

hope to see some movement in next few weeks.

just wondering to all december applicants did any of you done your medical already, coz my emedical is not

yet determined, any suggestion about my medical please give me a reply, thanks

good luck with your applications thanks

rcb granted-11/02/16

wagga wagga, nsw

HI everyone, i been following this site for last few weeks, good to see people getting their pr,

i wasn't really worried for last 7 months, but suddenly it came in my mind why it's taking so long.

Had a chat with pese nsw last friday, they said they allocating late november files.

just wondering to all december applicants did any of you done your medical already, coz my emedical is not

Ā 

You can get your medical done before your visa application get opened.its compulsory you can't get away without that.

It's going to help you if medical is done you may get approval straight way coz When CO request anything it's waste atleast a month if our file not complete .....

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Don't use the un experience MA's who can screw our life

You can get your medical done before your visa application get opened.its compulsory you can't get away without that.

It's going to help you if medical is done you may get approval straight way coz When CO request anything it's waste atleast a month if our file not complete .....

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Don't use the un experience MA's who can screw our life

thanks Thakur g for your reply,

in my immiaccount i can see also, its says you emedical is not yet determined,

it also says details will be displayed when the person returns to this page, i spoke

to the ma they said i have to wait for until DIBP raise my case, do you reckon i can

call immi office and find out if they can help to resume it. suggestions please, thanks

Hi, everyone , I have question regarding my nomination application , I applied nomination in august 2015, my file was open in feb 2016, and they asked more information, my employer provide this,and then again in April they asked more information regarding my nomination, we provided all this,till that no news from immi, so can some one tell me about this, why they taking so long, is that normal or not , plz suggest me, all the senior of this blog, like Zoya, khem, gauvi and all others,,,ā€‹

Ā 

It's uncommon to take nearly a year to approve nomination, nor usual waiting four months for reply after submitting requested documents.

I suggest you asking your MA to follow up with DIBP as soon as possible.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in same situation too we submit requested documents on 11 May and after that my MA send two email to Immi but no answer yet

Ā 

Pat.

Should make an official complaint.

I submitted required documents on July 8. If no reply till the end of August I will ask my MA to make an official complaint on behalf of myself.

Ā 

Ā 

thanks Thakur g for your reply,

in my immiaccount i can see also, its says you emedical is not yet determined,

it also says details will be displayed when the person returns to this page, i spoke

to the ma they said i have to wait for until DIBP raise my case, do you reckon i can

call immi office and find out if they can help to resume it. suggestions please, thanks

Ā 

I think your Ma was talking bullshit.

Ā 

Ā 

rcb granted-11/02/16

wagga wagga, nsw

Hi Faisal,

i checked through immi web site it states that "My Health Declarations (MHD) is a service for clients who have not yet lodged a visa application and would like to do health examinations before lodging a visa application. It is available via our ImmiAccountarrangements.See: Start My Health Declarations

Before you start using My Health Declarations, you should use the information below to decide whether it is in your best interests to complete your health examinations before you lodge your visa application. Completing health examinations before lodging a visa application is not recommended for everyone and quicker processing is not guaranteed.

If you have already lodged a visa application, you should not use this service. Please wait until your case officer asks you to complete your health examinations and provides you with a HAP ID, or you will delay the processing of your visa application."

Ā 

according to immi site info we only can generate HAP I'd before file lodge not after.

Thanks

Mavi

Pat.

Should make an official complaint.

I submitted required documents on July 8. If no reply till the end of August I will ask my MA to make an official complaint on behalf of myself.

Ā 

Ā 

Im thinking the same. We all should stand together lodge complaint about immi service standard. Many of us are waiting since june, july, august, september october respectively. I believe has taken this to whole new level. This waiting affecting our daily life, im frequently making mistakes at work, its affecting out relationship in personal life. Im so annoyed at this stage.

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone i got email from immi

Ā 

Your application is not yet allocated to case officer. We are currently allocating applications lodged November 2015.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Please refer to the auto reply email you have received when you send below email for the current processing time.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Applications are allocated in order of the date of lodgement and in line with Ministerial directions.

Hi Faisal,

i checked through immi web site it states that "My Health Declarations (MHD) is a service for clients who have not yet lodged a visa application and would like to do health examinations before lodging a visa application. It is available via our ImmiAccountarrangements.See: Start My Health Declarations

Before you start using My Health Declarations, you should use the information below to decide whether it is in your best interests to complete your health examinations before you lodge your visa application. Completing health examinations before lodging a visa application is not recommended for everyone and quicker processing is not guaranteed.

If you have already lodged a visa application, you should not use this service. Please wait until your case officer asks you to complete your health examinations and provides you with a HAP ID, or you will delay the processing of your visa application."

Ā 

according to immi site info we only can generate HAP I'd before file lodge not after.

Thanks

Mavi

Hi mavi

thanks for your help I called immigration office this morning,

they gave me medical reffarals straight away, I will book my medical exam next week, thanks again for your help

help me pls, I kept asking my MA to contact with dibp since application hit 9 months. a month ago MA said my application has been opend and allocated to case officer, but I dont trust him at all, coz he seems like doesnt wanna talk too much with my applicafion, every time my husband and I ask him some questions, he just gives us some unclear answers. such as he said our application has been opened but then nothing happened, no request doc, just opened, nothing else, this is rediculious, if nothing else, how can he know it has been opened?I asked him to email dibp to figure out whats going on with my application, he just send an one sentence email like"my client want to know whats going on with application"(I dont remember the original). 2 weeks ago, he promiesd me he will email dibp seriously. however, I contact him and he said he did sent email to dibp but didnt get reply yet. to be honest, I feel so bad with my MA, I think he is hiding something, just feel like he doesnt care about our application. and once he said, if we dont wanna wait, he can refunds all fees. what can I do right now?

Ā 

nom and visa 20/10/15

HR DE offshore

Ā 

Ā 

ä»Žęˆ‘ēš„ iPhone 发送ļ¼Œä½æē”Ø Tapatalk

help me pls, I kept asking my MA to contact with dibp since application hit 9 months. a month ago MA said my application has been opend and allocated to case officer, but I dont trust him at all, coz he seems like doesnt wanna talk too much with my applicafion, every time my husband and I ask him some questions, he just gives us some unclear answers. such as he said our application has been opened but then nothing happened, no request doc, just opened, nothing else, this is rediculious, if nothing else, how can he know it has been opened?I asked him to email dibp to figure out whats going on with my application, he just send an one sentence email like"my client want to know whats going on with application"(I dont remember the original). 2 weeks ago, he promiesd me he will email dibp seriously. however, I contact him and he said he did sent email to dibp but didnt get reply yet. to be honest, I feel so bad with my MA, I think he is hiding something, just feel like he doesnt care about our application. and once he said, if we dont wanna wait, he can refunds all fees. what can I do right now?

Ā 

nom and visa 20/10/15

HR DE offshore

Ā 

Ā 

ä»Žęˆ‘ēš„ iPhone 发送ļ¼Œä½æē”Ø Tapatalk

I think in your case you can call immi directly or check your immi account online. Or you can email immi directly. Trust me some ma are so dodge they don't care what happens to our life the only thing they care about is their fees.

At least you should check on immi account that whether your ma has submitted your application uploaded all the relevant documents. If you find anything wrong call immi direct. Gud luck with everything..

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

I think in your case you can call immi directly or check your immi account online. Or you can email immi directly. Trust me some ma are so dodge they don't care what happens to our life the only thing they care about is their fees.

At least you should check on immi account that whether your ma has submitted your application uploaded all the relevant documents. If you find anything wrong call immi direct. Gud luck with everything..

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Ā 

Hi mavi any idea bro when our dec files gonna clear,I called nsw yesterday and the lady rold me they doing end nov and early dec file...which dates come in early dec bro

Thanx