187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello everyone.. i am trying to check my status on immi a/c...but can't find it. Can i check only if my ma share information to me??

Thanks in advance

Yes you can open immiaccount and import your application then you can check your application status

Hey All,

I've been watching for a couple of weeks just too get some insight on application times.

Ā 

About time I let everyone know mine.

Ā 

7/11/15 visa & Nom applied

Ā 

BVC was granted allowing us to stay and work.

Ā 

My application to Skilled Migration WA for Regional Certifying Body approval, was granted on 15 Feb.

(I don't know what that means)

Ā 

Still no approval

Have to leave tomorrow morning to go home for a wedding which I'm best man so I can't miss it.

Ā 

My MA says I can't get a BVB from being on a BVA.

Ā 

My question is

Ā 

In the hope maybe due to their delay of 2 months and me having to go for the wedding.

(Don't know if it'll help but my mate is a resident of Australia)

Ā 

That maybe they'll make a consideration for my circumstances.

Ā 

Ā 

Does any one know if they ever made this consideration before.

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

List of uploaded documents for my case ... It may not be same for all of us because every single case has their own requirements but it may helpful to others ..

Thanks Khem... All other documents are seen attached but I can't see any reference letter in my immi account. I even don't know what this reference letter is about?? Can you please tell me Khem ??? Moreover, I only can see my visa application. I am in dilemma that should I ask my MA about nomination sharing with me or not?

thanks

Mavi

Edited by Mavi

List of uploaded documents for my case ... It may not be same for all of us because every single case has their own requirements but it may helpful to others ..

Ā 

Good on u mate

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi khem pls explain what is that reference letter even my MA was also asking for that pls

Hi khem pls explain what is that reference letter even my MA was also asking for that pls

Ā 

I think that's job reference letter from his current job or previous job

Ā 

Ā 

Hey All,

I've been watching for a couple of weeks just too get some insight on application times.

Ā 

About time I let everyone know mine.

Ā 

7/11/15 visa & Nom applied

Ā 

BVC was granted allowing us to stay and work.

Ā 

My application to Skilled Migration WA for Regional Certifying Body approval, was granted on 15 Feb.

(I don't know what that means)

Ā 

Still no approval

Have to leave tomorrow morning to go home for a wedding which I'm best man so I can't miss it.

Ā 

My MA says I can't get a BVB from being on a BVA.

Ā 

My question is

Ā 

In the hope maybe due to their delay of 2 months and me having to go for the wedding.

(Don't know if it'll help but my mate is a resident of Australia)

Ā 

That maybe they'll make a consideration for my circumstances.

Ā 

Ā 

Does any one know if they ever made this consideration before.

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

If you hold a BVC, you cannot get a BVB to travel. Your BVC will be cancelled as soon as you leave Australia and you'd need to apply for another visa (e.g. visitor visa) to re-enter Australia. A visitor visa would not allow you to work though, so you are taking a very big risk to travel.

Thanks Khem... All other documents are seen attached but I can't see any reference letter in my immi account. I even don't know what this reference letter is about?? Can you please tell me Khem ??? Moreover, I only can see my visa application. I am in dilemma that should I ask my MA about nomination sharing with me or not?

thanks

Mavi

That reference letter was from my previous employer... I don't think it is better to ask nomination file as it contains financial information of your employer... Don't worry mate this week you will get good news

That reference letter was from my previous employer... I don't think it is better to ask nomination file as it contains financial information of your employer... Don't worry mate this week you will get good news

Thanks Khem. Let's see what happens.. Please you keep in touch with us, don't leave this forum.

Hi. Anyone there same as my surtuation?

Ā 

i m still on student visa onshore applied 187.my main visa still student visa. Bridge visa for 187

Ā 

Ā 

N&visa lodge 30 nov 2015

accountant NSW still waiting no reply

Ā 

I am still in student visa too, bridge visa in not into effect until my student visa expires which is 2018[emoji35]

Ā 

I completed my uni course in July so I can work full-time but the company that wants to hire me requires me to be on the bridge visa( I am the second 187 applicant) or PR

Ā 

Anyone knows if once completed studies my student visa is shortened?

I called immi and I was told it will not.

Ā 

Thank you!!

Ā 

Ā 

good luck everybody.a new week start,let us see how many lucky applications will be approve this week.

wake up.

work hard with hope.case officer is faster than before

Even new month so hope aug will short us all cheers

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

I am still in student visa too, bridge visa in not into effect until my student visa expires which is 2018[emoji35]

Ā 

I completed my uni course in July so I can work full-time but the company that wants to hire me requires me to be on the bridge visa( I am the second 187 applicant) or PR

Ā 

Anyone knows if once completed studies my student visa is shortened?

I called immi and I was told it will not.

Ā 

You cannot change the expiry date of your student visa and if you cancel it, you will also cancel the bridging visa (you could apply for a BVE but it does not have any work or travel rights and lose prior residency towards citizenship. You can apply for the work rights to be given but that's not guaranteed). Unfortunately it's probably best option for you to simply wait for the 187 to be processed.