187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

There u go. Another september applicant still no news. Mate im first week of september never heard from immi.

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk

yes...so i think they may catagorize the applications not just by HR or LR country, but also the occupation...

and refer to previous post updated by the successful applicant, the immi account status seems would not changed even a CO is allocated....so maybe they are working on our cases, but just not yet to the 'finalised' stage...nothing but wait...patiently..i guess...

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on*25 July 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged late November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Please ensure that all supporting documents are provided, so that when your case is allocated it can be processed as quickly as possible.

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on*25 July 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged late November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Please ensure that all supporting documents are provided, so that when your case is allocated it can be processed as quickly as possible.

At least they updated auto reply

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Dec jan and feb is for 186 for us it's gonna b nov lol

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

I have heard from two different agents that some of their December 187 have been allocated. So not really sure what they are doing

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Hi guys, hope u all going well!

Could I please have a question and much appreciated if someone can help me with that!

My PR got approved thru 187 visa since last April so it is 1 year and 3 months now. And I've just done my citizenship test few weeks ago and just waiting for the ceremony now.

Im just wondering if it would be alright for me to leave the employment now and what would happen if I do so.

Any answer would be much appreciated. Thank you so much!!!

Hi guys, hope u all going well!

Could I please have a question and much appreciated if someone can help me with that!

My PR got approved thru 187 visa since last April so it is 1 year and 3 months now. And I've just done my citizenship test few weeks ago and just waiting for the ceremony now.

Im just wondering if it would be alright for me to leave the employment now and what would happen if I do so.

Any answer would be much appreciated. Thank you so much!!!

As long as your employer doesn't complaint to immi in writing there is no problem but if you think your employer gonna do written complaint then i would suggest to wait till ceremony to be done cheers

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Oh my god .. What is happening with immigration.. They have started even February applications for 186 .. But not even November for 187...

According to auto email they doing late November files

But we are in mid November

So they passed us without even looking

Come on Immi don't do that

Plz god help us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to auto email they doing late November files

But we are in mid November

So they passed us without even looking

Come on Immi don't do that

Plz god help us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing about that auto reply makes any sense.

It includes ENS but they have had alot of January and some Feb approvals.

Like you mentioned, how can it say late November but you do not even have a CO? Have you contacted them lately?