187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

congratulations .. Now I can say that being HR country applicants takes longer to process

Hi Khem,

Being HR application is not an issue as I am from HR and applied offshore.

My timeline

Nom and RCB applied: aug 24 2015

RCB approved: Oct 2 2015

NomApproved: oct 22 2015

Visa applied : oct 23, 2015

Approved : may 18, 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum.

I applied for 187 in March 2016, I was hoping to hear of the outcome of my application within the next couple of months, then I came across this thread... Am I right to believe that it is taking way longer than 6 months? Do we know what month that are processing now?

Thank you!!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum.

I applied for 187 in March 2016, I was hoping to hear of the outcome of my application within the next couple of months, then I came across this thread... Am I right to believe that it is taking way longer than 6 months? Do we know what month that are processing now?

Thank you!!

Mate i don't know what to say but this auto reply hasn't changed at all in last two months they need to move on it's getting so frustrating now when i have a kid to send school in next semester and sick of paying big share of my income to send him to kindy because can't get him stay at home all the times... pls for god sake immigration move on...

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Mate i don't know what to say but this auto reply hasn't changed at all in last two months they need to move on it's getting so frustrating now when i have a kid to send school in next semester and sick of paying big share of my income to send him to kindy because can't get him stay at home all the times... pls for god sake immigration move on...

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Please ensure that all supporting documents are provided, so that when your case is allocated it can be processed as quickly as possible.

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Immigration should separate 186 and 187 auto reply because for 186 they have started working for even January 16 applications where for 187 people like khem are waiting from November wth

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Remember guys I think it's all to do with when your allocated case officer opens your file they must be busy hang tight

If they are busy then why they give more work load to the same person.. Can't understand .. Oh my god

Immigration should separate 186 and 187 auto reply because for 186 they have started working for even January 16 applications where for 187 people like khem are waiting from November wth

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

yes and they should change their priority system as they are saying 187 are first priority visa but 186 are getting visa from January 2016... They are providing false information and they should get 3 years ban for providing false information

Any update guys? What the hell going on with subclass 187. I wish if I could get job in immigration and process my file and everyone of yours file with in day. Just trying to joke to make myself and you guys happy [emoji51]

Any update guys? What the hell going on with subclass 187. I wish if I could get job in immigration and process my file and everyone of yours file with in day. Just trying to joke to make myself and you guys happy [emoji51]

Hahahahha it's really hilarious. Too good thought mate, can't stop laughing.

Edited by Mavi

Any good news??

Hi khem

we r on same situation ,

i have nomination aproved before that lodged 187 visa on 20/11/2015

bro im also loosing hope like u,do u think we will get pr Bcs they started dec file but still hasnot allocate our mid November file

u have any idea what's going on

im offshore and to stressed very hard to wait offshore

Edited by Namish2015

Hi khem

we r on same situation ,

i have nomination aproved before that lodged 187 visa on 20/11/2015

bro im also loosing hope like u,do u think we will get pr Bcs they started dec file but still hasnot allocate our mid November file

u have any idea what's going on

im offshore and to stressed very hard to wait offshore

Now I am totally hopeless that they will process our application ... I think they have missed our file..

Now I am totally hopeless that they will process our application ... I think they have missed our file..

It's true wait till 6-7 months ok but after that it becomes frustration. We keep hoping every single email notifications that's it but when you open our mail box it's from stupid marketing mails......

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

It's true wait till 6-7 months ok but after that it becomes frustration. We keep hoping every single email notifications that's it but when you open our mail box it's from stupid marketing mails......

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

yes it's true .. Now I keep log in to my immi account in every hour .. But nothing happens

Yes it is only "received" but I want "finalise"

ha ha

same here. I dont even log in anymore. I have set notification alerts so desperately waiting for the golden email.

If only they could be honest about the progress. If they told me another month then I would sit back and wait and go on with life.

But the fact that it could be any day and we are like children waiting for xmas morning. its unbearable!

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

guys can i still make an immi account to check the progress of my file even my ma did my nomination and application?

Yes mate yu can...I also had same thing means my ma applied both for me but ome of my friend advise me to make my own account and now I can check my file status so make it

same here. I dont even log in anymore. I have set notification alerts so desperately waiting for the golden email.

If only they could be honest about the progress. If they told me another month then I would sit back and wait and go on with life.

But the fact that it could be any day and we are like children waiting for xmas morning. its unbearable!

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I will stop checking as my MA will call me if something happen