187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

yes i have checked their nomination dates and the dates are last week of December too. Don't worry you will get it this week.

Ā 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM/htmlview?pli=1#

Ā 

are you sure you have the right spreadhseet? Thank you I would be in disbelief still reading the email a thousand times ā˜ŗļø

yes i have checked their nomination dates and the dates are last week of December too. Don't worry you will get it this week.

Hey mate u misunderstood. The link you shared in 186 forum is for 186 spreadsheet not for 187. The following link is for 187. 186 people are getting visas who applied in Dec 2015 and Jan 2016.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM/htmlview?pli=1#

well I still wish that whatever u said to be true because me too have applied 187 on 15 Dec 2015.

thanks

Mavi

Guys i was looking at 186 spreadsheet felt kind a jealous omg its full of Finalized anyways happy for them at least somebody getting through the toughest path of their life. But as compare to 186 187 process we are so far behind them. Hopefully it will be pr rain today as nobody has talked about the grants rain since a month on this thread. GUD LUCK GOD BLESS US ALL AND HOLD OUR HANDS AND GET US THROUGH THAT PATH CHEERS??

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Hey mate u misunderstood. The link you shared in 186 forum is for 186 spreadsheet not for 187. The following link is for 187. 186 people are getting visas who applied in Dec 2015 and Jan 2016.

well I still wish that whatever u said to be true because me too have applied 187 on 15 Dec 2015.

thanks

Mavi

Hii Mavi.. Thanks alot for this sharing this information but can you please tell you where from you got it and how you know the number of people applied in different months and it is a total no. of people or just based on this forum. because I applied my nomination in dec and visa in May 2016. If the above information is true than My application can be asses very quickly because the is very few people applied after dec 2016. Thanks again..

Hii Mavi.. Thanks alot for this sharing this information but can you please tell you where from you got it and how you know the number of people applied in different months and it is a total no. of people or just based on this forum. because I applied my nomination in dec and visa in May 2016. If the above information is true than My application can be asses very quickly because the is very few people applied after dec 2016. Thanks again..

Hi Nishan,

This spread sheet is only based on this forum members who have lodged 187 visas.

Good luck mate

Mavi

people who access this forum they add their timelines in this spreadsheet by themselves. You also can add your timeline in it.

Thanks

Hii Mavi.

My Timeline is here..

I applied my nomination on 14 Dec.

and visa on 10 may16

Ā 

Do you want me to add your timeline??? If yes than please tell your occupation, number of applicants, DE stream or Trasition?, 186 or 187? And have u ever requested any docs? Country HR OR LR?

Thanks

Mavi

Hi everyone

just a quick question.

In case of 187 regional soo we visa , if we applied for nomination and our visa Same time and all of sudden after 1 month of application

our hotel is on sale then what will happen with your visa ?

Thanks in advance

Bina

Ā 

Ā 

If your Visa is Approved then should be OK because its not in your control to maintain the business but if visa is not approved then u are in highly risk or u need to let immigration know that changes in your business..... hope this helps but i recommend contact any good lawyer

A few January approvals on 186 today. When will they even start with December on 187??????????????????????

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Yeah mate... Don't know when they will clear the mess which they have done with 187 files. How frustrating it is that 186 far ahead from 187. Immi should update processing time from 6 months to 8+ for 187 on their website because stating 6 months on website is now not less than joke for us.

Hi Manvi, what does HR and LR mean?

Hello Muntasir,

LR means Low risk country and HR means higher risk country. The Australian Department of immigration classify certain countries as either a low risk or high risk country.

thanks

Mavi

A few January approvals on 186 today. When will they even start with December on 187??????????????????????

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Even they haven't finish November applications for 187. This is really really frustrating.