187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

they must be busy with internal and external checks that's why they are talking long... As I am reaching 9 months mark but hasn't heard anything back.. She will hear back very soon best of luck to her

Ā 

Khem is your timeline signature correct? As you say you are reaching 9 months but I am just 8 days after you for nom and reaching only 8 months soon???

My MA hasn't submit form 80 but everything else like police clearance, medical, wife's English proof so I hope it isn't compolusary .... I think diploma must be sufficient for manager position as I have applied for manager and I have Australian diploma.. Best of luck you will hear good news very soon... Just be positive and think positive

Ā 

Ā 

Well i understand Form 80 is not compulsory but its worth uploading beforehand because if case officer ask then again officer will put you on hold and wait for your reply and again waiting will start for decision

Well i understand Form 80 is not compulsory but its worth uploading beforehand because if case officer ask then again officer will put you on hold and wait for your reply and again waiting will start for decision

Ā 

Correct, few days earlier my sister was asked for form 80, so it's better to do when you lodge the visa I guess.

Finger crossed guys. This is the last stage of my patience

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At 3 months u are waiting patiently

At 4 to 5 months u are excited a bit.

At 6 months u are excited so much also very little worried.

At 7 months u are worrying too much.

At 8 months worrying, getting pissed off, frustration building up.

At 9 months u are pissed off so much that u wanna tear ur hair off. U had enough. So depressed

At 10 months onward u cant take this anymore so u give up. Life is going on let it go . U cant do much about it. But inside it hurts so much. U are unhappy at all time

At 9 months u are pissed off so much that u wanna tear ur hair off. U had enough. So depressed

At 10 months onward u cant take this anymore so u give up. Life is going on let it go . U cant do much about it. But inside it hurts so much. U are unhappy at all time

Omg more than 10 months.. I know this wait is sooooo painful. Have u or your MA ever called immi to know what's happening with your file?????

thanks

Mavi

Ā 

You are right ....... I gave up now .... I dnt think so any thing positive will come now [emoji17] its almost 10 months

Ā 

Ā 

Omg more than 10 months.. I know this wait is sooooo painful. Have u or your MA ever called immi to know what's happening with your file?????

thanks

Mavi

I think they did email to immigration and they are saying his application is processing .. CO will contact if he/she needs any documents regarding your application .. But nothing has happened .. Best of luck you will get it very soon ... Be ready

Ā 

Haha love this!!

everyone talking about 8 or 9 months. That's why I am silent as i'm reaching 6 months soon. Was so exited when I reached 5th but after following this website for last 2 months I have nothing to say.

Ā 

Ā 

Visa 03/02/2016

Ā 

RCB approved on 04/02/2016

Ā 

then just waiting.

Ā 

it's been 2 months they are doing November. If they take same amount of time it will de 2017 before they start with February. Really have nothing to say.

I think they did email to immigration and they are saying his application is processing .. CO will contact if he/she needs any documents regarding your application .. But nothing has happened .. Best of luck you will get it very soon ... Be ready

Thanks Khem for encouraging.. And Am sure you r getting good news this week or next week. Best of luck

Edited by Mavi
Word mistake

Hi I am new to this thread. The infos are very helpful.

Can anyone tell me at which stage we can say we are through? I've seen a thread where someone has written, once the nomination is done we can be 90% confident that we'll get the PR. Is this correct?

everyone talking about 8 or 9 months. That's why I am silent as i'm reaching 6 months soon. Was so exited when I reached 5th but after following this website for last 2 months I have nothing to say.

Ā 

Ā 

Visa 03/02/2016

Ā 

RCB approved on 04/02/2016

Ā 

then just waiting.

Ā 

it's been 2 months they are doing November. If they take same amount of time it will de 2017 before they start with February. Really have nothing to say.

Ā 

I only joined when I wass around 5 months too.. Don't be discouraged you might get lucky as processing seems quite random lately

You are right ....... I gave up now .... I dnt think so any thing positive will come now [emoji17] its almost 10 months

Ā 

Ā 

Hey are u on the sheet?? I have been trying to get people who are waiting over 9 months. I applied 7th sept. No response yet. Keep us updated mate

thanks mate. I have seen one post today 3 applicant got their 187 visa direct entry and all of them applied on last week of december. I guess you will get your visa by next week. Hope for the best.

Ā 

Are you sure they didn't have a nomination lodged earlier though? Thanks for the hope ā˜ŗļø