187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I am sure you will be contacted this week. . . If not, then I am seriously going to loose any hope.

Being offshore, I cannot imagine that our employer will wait much longer.

Ā 

Thank you I had set the 18th of July as a goal to hear something it being middle of the month kind of. My MA js says he knows they are processing nov so he expects soon. Oh you'd be surprised my workplace just waited ages for someone onshore who said they couldn't come until theirs was approved. Work soon changed their mind when I told them how long I've been waiting though!!

Thank you I had set the 18th of July as a goal to hear something it being middle of the month kind of. My MA js says he knows they are processing nov so he expects soon. Oh you'd be surprised my workplace just waited ages for someone onshore who said they couldn't come until theirs was approved. Work soon changed their mind when I told them how long I've been waiting though!!

Ā 

They were given their job in March and hr told my manager their visa was lodged in April but I think it was only acrually lodged in June so according to current processing times she wouldn't even have started with us until next year. In childcare though we are desperate for staff so needed someone asap and that's why they offer sponsorship

They were given their job in March and hr told my manager their visa was lodged in April but I think it was only acrually lodged in June so according to current processing times she wouldn't even have started with us until next year. In childcare though we are desperate for staff so needed someone asap and that's why they offer sponsorship

Ā 

Its terrible to wait offshore. We dont know until we know but we are suppose to be ready within about 3 weeks to jump on a plane when it happens. They advise not to sell house quit jobs etc, but expect u to be there the next week after approval basically.

Ā 

So we have decided to get ready and do some of the above and have now been living in limbo for more than a year really, even though the visa is only lodged in December. That time the MA told us it takes between 3 to 4 months. Uhmm, and we all know how that turned out.

Its terrible to wait offshore. We dont know until we know but we are suppose to be ready within about 3 weeks to jump on a plane when it happens. They advise not to sell house quit jobs etc, but expect u to be there the next week after approval basically.

Ā 

So we have decided to get ready and do some of the above and have now been living in limbo for more than a year really, even though the visa is only lodged in December. That time the MA told us it takes between 3 to 4 months. Uhmm, and we all know how that turned out.

Ā 

yeah it must be horrible I'm a huge planner of the future and rushing to do everything like that would overwhelm me...yes 4-5 months we were told too. At this point I won't be surprised if we are still waiting in August

Call civic compliance if u want to make payment plan . U will get two options direct debit or monthly invoice.....or call sheriff they will send u to court and judge will hear your matter( usually judge rudyce fines actual minimim like frim 18000 to 2000 and u can psy this in monyhly instalments as well......

Can someone pls tell me

Call civic compliance if u want to make payment plan . U will get two options direct debit or monthly invoice.....or call sheriff they will send u to court and judge will hear your matter( usually judge rudyce fines actual minimim like frim 18000 to 2000 and u can psy this in monyhly instalments as well......

Yes buddy they are in big amount not able to make on instalment plan

will it impact on my file

May I ask how you guys secured a job and the visa application being offshore? I've found it so difficult to find an employer willing sponsor and I'm in Australia. Is there like a website that advertises companies that are willing sponsor people from overseas that I've missed?! Just curious as finding an employer willing to sponsor me was just as stressful as visa application

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi son ngyuen

First of all congratulation dear

You got grant yesterday when did you applied in December? Means they start working on december month

Am i right dear

Ā 

Hi vivien

I checked on Son ngyuen signature, she mentioned that her visa was applied on 13/10/2015....

He was saying "they are busy doing site visits mainly for 187 applicants, and immigration has lack of employer which is resulting delays on processing".

Khem ---whats included in external and internal checks ,,,,,is audit included in external checks .....i called immi today and she told me she canot give me info abt my nomination but she told me internal and external processing is going on .......i asked her why its so long time to process ....she told me its normal nowdays

Khem ---whats included in external and internal checks ,,,,,is audit included in external checks .....i called immi today and she told me she canot give me info abt my nomination but she told me internal and external processing is going on .......i asked her why its so long time to process ....she told me its normal nowdays

Hi Mirzaa I am not really sure about those internal and checks but this is what I have found on Internet

" External checks are done by external agencies like , therefore CO is unable to provide a time frame on the outcome. It includes character as well as security checks along with other things.

On the other hands, internal checks are checks done within DIAC and they are therefore able to provide a estimated timeframe on outcomes. Still its not concrete timeframe. Internal checks include job verification, provided/uploaded documents etc"

Ā 

Hello Guys just want to share my happiness with you. VISA granted today

Nom & Visa 29/10/2015. Nom documents requested on 07/06/2016, Documents submitted on 16/06/2016. Nom approved same day 16/06/2016

visa granted today 13/07/2016 no documents requested regarding visa.

Guys stay positive, each one of you will reach your destination soon.

Good Luck to All

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ā˜ŗ Have a great times ahead ā˜ŗ

I got the GRANT NOTICE 8:30AM today WA time guys, so happy, maybe the first grant of today, thanks for all your supports, hope you guys will get the grant in the near future.

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ā˜ŗ Have a great times ahead ā˜ŗ

I know it's not good but this waiting has made me mad ... They don't give us any information why they are slowing down the process at least it would give us some relief.. I have been waiting for 9 months more than their advertised time which is making me insane

Ā 

Everybody is in same boat ..... So be patience..... I know wait is killing us but we can't do nothing .... Just pray and leave it everything on God ..... Stay positive

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk